021

ANYLA McMILLAN

ANYLA McMILLAN

anyla and mariah sat in the two seats in front of their principal with aggravated mug on their face.

they knew they would be getting suspended but anyla felt so good knowin she finally got to beat both they ass at once.

now she had a feeling her and her friends had just started something. keyasia just got embarrassed in front of half of the school.

she wasn't gonna let it go and both the individuals knew this. "so y'all gonna tell me who started it" ms hawthorne their principal raised her eyebrows.

they both shrugged not sayin nothing. "we ain't no snitch" mariah spoke up. "i can just run the cameras back" ms hawthorne threatened.

"then do that, don't ask us if you can just run the cameras back" mariah said calling her bluff.

she sighed giving in. "the other two girls rattin y'all out. singing like birds" she told the truth. when she brought dior and asia in they just went to talking.

anyla shrugged.

"let me read their statements" ms hawthorne placed her glasses on her face. they look like they weren't bothered.

ms hawthorne was brown skinned and was around five ten but also wore heels giving her more height . she had a stern voice that would give you chills.

but she was very beautiful in deed and she always kept her hair in plats wrapped in a bun.

"ahem" she cleared her throat. "keyasia stated that you were 'hugged up' on her boyfriends flaunting it in her face" ms hawthorne looked up and they kept a bored look on their face.

quan always told her to never break under pressure. they even taught her how to lie in a interrogation room incase they were in trouble and they questioned her.

but the main rules were don't say too much, and remain unbothered.

the don't say to much wasn't a problem for her, so now she just had to keep her mask on.

"then proceeded to say you were talking sh- trash*" she caught herself "she said you threw the first punch and dragged her down the bleachers and that's when y'all began fighting" she sat the paper down looking directly at nyla.

"is this true?" she asked anyla. anyla kept her mouth closed just blinking her eyes. "look lady if you gone suspened us just suspend us!" mariah snapped

she was tired of people trying to talk to nyla knowing she couldn't speak back. it was like they were picking at her.

she sighed "i can't suspened you because i don't have a reliable source." she admitted. "but i do know there were three fights with seven people included" she said.

"seven?" mariah tilted her head. "ahh yes, mr david reyes was 'sneaking hits' while you were in an altercation with miss dior" she told mariah.

anyla couldn't suppress her smile shaking her head. dd was a mess. "all of you have in school suspension for the next three days and you will be sent home today" she informed them.