018

ANYLA McMILLAN

ANYLA McMILLAN

"who in the house?" keem semi shouted putting his keys down on the table and every single teenager in the house froze hearing his voice.

dd, jah, and ddot all looked at eachother while notti and nyla were looking at eachother rin her room.

"ouuu notti finna die" ddot mumbled. "i gotta-" notti cut himself off pointing at anylas closed door telling her he had to go out there.

she nodded feeling more nervous for him then her. "who in- ouu...whatchall doin in here" quan cut himself off comin in anylas room seeing notti and anyla.

quan was more energetic and hype and he didnt really care about anylas love life. keem was the more calm over protective brother so that's the brother everybody was praying wouldn't do to much.

"bye" she whispered kissing his cheek not caring if her brother saw anymore. "bro don't say it like it's goodbye!" notti whisper shouted making her laugh lowly.

she waved and he huffed pushing quan out the door following him to the living room. keem squinted his eyes wanting to know why the hell notti was in here.

"shoulda smoked a lil more before this" notti mumbled. "aye yall i gotta tell y'all sum" notti played with his hair.

nyla walked out her room into jahs seeing the three individuals. "nigga get off live!" jah whisper shouted. all four of their hearts were racing right now.

"he gone kill him ain't he" dd mumbled. "probably not...maybe rough him up a lil" jah said said lighting a new blunt.

this whole situation was definitely blowing his high because he knew how his brother could get. keem could do the most at times and jah actually liked notti for nyla so he hoped it didn't get to far.

jah hit the blunt passing it to ddot. "you hear anything?" dd asked.

they went outside

"they went out side" jah said while ddot tried to pass the blunt to nyla and dd snatched it. "stop she don't smoke" he said.

"my fault" ddot apologized. dd took a hit and passed it jah letting him hit it twice before he ashed it. "we gotta go check on dem, they might've dragged him to a alley by now" nah sat the blunt down.

this made nyla get up from the bed walking into the living seeing neither notti, or the twins and she sighed. "chill sis be gone be good" dd walked in front of her opening the door and the all peeped their heads out seeing.

notti stood there leaning on the wall with his hand in the pockets of his puffer jacket with a aggravated face listening to keem for on and on while quan stood close by eating a bag of chips.

notti huffed not even listening to him anymore just waiting for him to actually let him talk and explain what happened between him and their sister.

keem wouldn't give him that chance going on and on about how he only had one rule which was leave his lil sister alone.