𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦

Start from the beginning

"Hey if we both are here...then where is Kez?" I asked. Kez is short for Kezlee if you didn't know.

I shrugged. I was gonna tell them what happened with my family but not until Kez came.

"Should we try and find her?" Stef asked.

"No duh!"

I started waking through the city with her, we seen some people riding in these little bubbles. Holy crap it is starting to look like One Piece.

"Um? Why are they in bubbles?" Stef asked, looking around.

"I have no idea."

We then heard a certain feminine voice, we seen a guy get shoved into a wall. "Of course.." I said. Kez looked at the man with a glare. She was in the pink dress she wore to the dance, her pink Mary Janes making tapping sounds each time they hit the floor. She looked around, seeing us and waved.

"Oh hi guys!" She shouted, running over to us. She smiled widely.

"Oh yea, where are we?" She questions.

"That's what I'm saying. Like what is going on?" I responded. "Oh yea, you guys have to believe me when I say this."

"Oh sure, we believe you, what is it?"

"Ok so before I came here," I gulp before continuing. "When I got dropped off to my house, I come in and I just see blood everywhere, like everywhere. On the walls, floor, everywhere. I swear on my life like actually. My mom told me to shoot my dad, because she said he was the one who did this to my family, and that he offed himself with the gun he killed them with. She said she wasn't gonna survive so I thought it was her last wish or something so I picked up the gun and shot my dad in the head. So I was crying like really hard. I tried calling the police but they didn't answer so I started running to your house to find you." I said looking at Kez. "But something grabbed me and pulled me back. I blacked out and just woke up here."

They looked at each other and started laughing. "Selene I don't know how you came up with that but it's really funny." Kez said.

"I'm not kidding like I'm being for real. Like on my life." I said.

"No Stelle, come on. You can't joke about stuff like that." Stef said.

"I'm not I swear!"

"You swear to god?" Kez asks, looking me in the eye. There were two sides of her. One where she was never serious and is full of jokes and laughter. Then there's the other. Where she is very serious. But it takes a lot for her to be serious because most of he time she has a bunch of energy.

I nod, looking her back in the eye. "I swear on my life and on god."

"No, there's no way right?" Stef says.

"You cannot be for real. You are not actually for real right? No you for fake. No you for real." Kez says, I nod. "Yeah, I've been trying to tell you guys. What the heck am I gonna do?" I groaned. "If we get back to our town then maybe my parents can let you stay with us." Kez says.

I nod. We all jump when we hear a loud what seemed to be gunshot.

BOOM!

"Ah! What the fuck was that?!" Stef says. She's literally so nice if you're nice back but when she gets angry she curses like crazy.

"I dunno, I wanna find out!" Kezlee shouts, grabbing our hands and running to wherever the noise was.

"Wait Kez!" I shout to her. "Why would we go near it! That sounded like a gunshot! Wouldn't we wanna move away?!"