My Hero Academia: Two Heroes; Part 1

Start from the beginning

『I didn't think I'd be stopped for that long...』All Might remarked.『We're about to be late.』

『Late?』Midoriya questioned.

『Yeah, I wanted to have a reunion with an old friend that I haven't seen in a while. Wari na, but would you mind coming with me?』All Might asked him.

『All Might's... friend...? Of course I'll go!』Midoriya couldn't wait.

『But I haven't told him about One For All or how I passed the quirk on to you, so be careful.』All Might warned.

『It's even a secret from your friend?』Midoriya asked.

『It's because danger follows around to soon secret of One For All. But like I said before, it's only Mechamato among all my friends that knows this secret.』All Might reminded him.

『I see. That's true...』Midoriya agreed.

Mechamato and Boboiboy suddenly dashed past Midoriya and All Might. But they came back and greeted both All Might and Midoriya.『Speak of the devil and the devil appears.』

『Yo, All Might, Midoriya. We're in a hurry, so we gotta go.』Mechamato stated.

『What happened?』Midoriya asked.

『As you can see... a crowd is after us right now, so... Ja-na. I'll explain in detail to you later...!』Boboiboy replied and took off.

『A crowd?』Midoriya was confused. Until he glanced at the area they just came from. He saw a huge crowd of people running at the fastest speed they could muster to try and catch Mechamato and Boboiboy.『Uwaaah...!』

Midoriya was almost trampled over if not for All Might, who dragged him out of the way at the last second.

'This is what happens when someone is handsome, strong, and high in the ranks, huh? Geez, they had an even larger crowd follow them than All Might did. As expected of the man who can beat even All Might.' Midoriya thought.

『Uncle...!』A girl came hopping on a pogo stick. She leapt on All Might,『Uncle Might!』

『Oh, Melissa!』

『Long time no see! I'm so happy you came!』The girl, Melissa said happily.

『Thank you for inviting me! But man, I almost didn't recognise you. You're all grown up now!』All Might remarked.

『I'm 17 now. I'm heavier than I used to be, aren't I? Not at all!』All Might replied, carrying her up and down.

『I'm glad you seem well as usual, Uncle Might.』

'She's All Might's old friend? She doesn't seem to be the right age. Could it be her quirk?' Midoriya thought.

(Here I thought, "Bro, she said, "Uncle Might," multiple times. How could you think that? Besides, All Might used male pronouns to describe him.")

『Oh, right! Where's Dave?』All Might asked.

『He's in his lab. It looks like he finished the first stage of some research he'd been working on for many years, so I invited you to this island as a surprise to celebrate that.』Melissa said.

『Is that what it was? By the way, what was he researching this time?』All Might asked.

『He said it's confidential and won't tell even me.』Melissa told him.

『Oh, young Midoriya, she's my good friend's daughter...』All Might introduced.

『I'm Melissa Shield. Nice to meet you.』She said.