Chapter 10: Hero Names

In a dark room, in the corner of a city, there's a certain blue-haired villain named Tomura Shigaraki (who I introduced at the beginning of this story) scratched his neck as he listened to a certain someone via screen. This mysterious person whom he called his master said,『Beware of those children, Shigaraki. They're sure to become hindrances to your rise in society in the future.』

『Boboiboy, huh? What should I do with you...? Steal your Quirk...? Or force you to subject to me...』

(Author's note: As I was writing this particular paragraph, I was laughing. I mean, how does All For One plan on taking Boboiboy's power when it's not even a Quirk? And if he figures that out, how does he want to beat Boboiboy in a fight?😂)
.
.
.
.
.

Midoriya sighed.『It's only morning, but I'm already tired.

『Ohayo! Midoriya-kun!』Iida greeted, running along the road as he approached Midoriya.

(Author's note: Ohayo means Good morning.)

『Iida-kun? Wearing a p-poncho and rain boots?!』Midoriya questioned, shocked.

『Why are you walking so slowly?! You're going to be late!』Iida said as he dashed past Midoriya.

『Late? There are still five minutes until the first bell.』A confused Midoriya said to Iida.

『UA students should always arrive ten minutes early!』Iida informed Midoriya who also started running.

『Iida-kun, umm...』

『If it's about my brother, there is no need to worry. I apologise for worrying you needlessly.

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.

(Author's note: During this timeskip, some things happened. You'll see this in Boboiboy x Bnha Special Side Stories. It's another crossover book that talks about the fun times Boboiboy had with the Mha characters that I could not mention in the main story.)

『It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh? So many people talked to me on my way here!』Ashido told her classmates.

『Yeah, me too!』Kirishima agreed.

『People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!』Hagakure said

『Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?』Ojirou asked.

『Well, you don't have to worry so much about that too much, Toru.』Boboiboy said.

『Yeah, you're invisible.』Gopal said nonchalantly.

『Hey, Don't rub it in my face like that!』Hagakure pouted.

(Author's note: I don't make Gopal talk most of the time 'cause his mouth's always full with some kind of snack.

『I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me, "Don't worry about it."』

『Don't worry about it.』Asui said, wanting to comfort him, but didn't realize that she was using the exact same words.

Sero lamented as Boboiboy patted his back.

『But the reverse is the case for Boboiboy.』Ying stated, sweatdropping.

『After just one day, we've suddenly been thrust into the spotlight, huh?』Yaya asked.

『UA is really amazing, huh?』Mineta said.

『Ohayo.』Mr. Aizawa greeted, walking into the class. The whole class mysteriously teleported to their seats.

『Ohayo gozaimasu.』The students answered their sensei.