love's second sunrise

Next day ...

Alanur opened her eyes and didn't find Ziya beside her... she got worried and immediately called him but he didn't answer the call... she got more stressed... She did her morning routine and prepared herself and went down for breakfast, and  Kety had prepared everything that Alanur loves...

" Good morning, Mrs. Alanur..." Kety said with a smile.

" Good morning, my dear ... have you seen Ziya ? ... " Alanur asked immediately...

" He told me that he has some important work to do also he informed me that maybe he'll be late home today... " Kety explained...

" Okay, but he didn't inform me of it... neither picking up his phone! ... " Alanur complained...

Alanur was having her breakfast, and suddenly, she got a message notification ...

" Soon you gonna experience the pain I feel right now I can promise that! "

Alanur was shocked reading this message, but she couldn't react or say anything she just tried to ignore it...

"Mrs Alanur, are you okay ?... " kety wondered as she saw Alanur lost in her thoughts...

" Yeah... I'm fine ..." Alanur answered as she tried not to show anything to her...

In the evening...

Alanur had received a box from an unknown person .... she thought that it may be the stranger who called her in the morning ... she opened the box and found a beautiful red dress with a note...

" Can't wait to see you wearing it ..."

" Ahh Ziya... you never failed in surprising me ... " Alanur smiled and  looked at the dress...

At night ...