chapter 7

Ochako's pov: What! Bakugo and Deku are both asking me to be their date?!

Narrator's pov: What did you just say! Bakugo looked at Deku with anger in his face, I simply asked Uraraka if she wanted to go with me not you to the festival! Deku ,exclaimed. Just as Bakugo and Deku were about to throw hands Uraraka steps in.

Hey hey guys let's not fight what if we all go together but as friends instead? Uraraka let out a weak smile hoping it would convince them.
Deku smiled at Uraraka, sure I would love to go together what about you Kacchan? Bakugo just tsked and then nodded, okay...

Okay great! The festival is this week so let's have lots of fun then, Uraraka beamed at the pair. I hope to have a lot of fun with you Ochako, Deku exclaimed. Me too I hope to have more fun with you then Deku, Bakugo exclaimed.

Time skip

Narrator's pov: *at the festival* it was very packed not much room to move around, but it was still very exciting for everyone that was there.

"What the 3 were wearing

It's so crowded!; Ochako, screeched

It's so crowded!; Ochako, screeched. Yea it is Midoriya and Bakugo, agreed. The two looked at each other in unison "stop copying me" they both said to one another. They were about to throw hands again when Uraraka stepped in again, "If I'm going to have to stop you two from being childish again I'm going to cancel this outing and go home" Bakugo and Midoriya immediately stopped bickering and gave their apologies and continued on with the outing

"The rest of the festival the boys were fighting for Ochako's attention and her being oblivious of it. They danced, sang songs, played games, and ate lots of yummy food.

The walk back to the dorms was calming and comfortable for the trio everyone was enjoying themselves talking and laughing even singing if they could.

That was so much fun! Ochako smiled".
"I'm glad you guys aren't fighting anymore and actually getting along for once".

The boys looked at each other but didn't say anything.

And with that the trio finally made their way home.

Ok so yea I'm back and this book is ass but I feel like I have the need to finish it so the next part won't be out for a long time 1. Cuz I'm lazy    2. I have no motivation and 3. I have a bunch of school work and exams to study for