Chapter 2:WHAT!!!

WHAT!!!  Ochako Yelled in anger. It can't be 3 weeks I'm not gonna survive that long with him. Uraraka what did I just say Aizawa said in a roaring voice. Don't make me repeat myself, now then onto class. 

Skip to lunch 

During lunch Bakugo went up to  Uraraka and asked, if he could eat lunch with her she agreed, but only because Mr. Aizawa was watching her and gave her the death stare. U-um sure Bakugo.

Great! he said with a smile, he grabbed her hand and started dragging her to a nearby table.

                                          Ochako's pov: 

DID HE JUST SMILE! omg why am I blushing so much I only do this around Deku why Bakugo now too I don't like him like that all he did was kick my butt at the sports festival besides this is just a love quirk it doesn't mean anything.  

                                                          No ones pov:

 As the two of them went to sit down Monoma came over, what's this the Bakugo Katsuki has got hit by a love quirk" then he turned to Uraraka ", well aren't you a lucky girl he says with a chuckle. Listen Monoma we are just trying to have lunch so please leave us alone. Monoma laughed, you really think you'll actually get me to leave by saying please man your an idiot but who am I kidding your from class1A that's why you and all of your classmates are idiots. Uraraka began to cry, aw what's this the Kirby is crying how sad. Uraraka got up and ran to the bathroom. Bakugo was filled with anger and punched Monoma in the face, HOW DARE YOU MAKE HER CRY YOU PUNK!!! he said while punching Monoma until his face was swollen. Everyone was telling him to stop but he wouldn't Kacchan stop Midoriya said Baku-bro stop this isn't manly Kirishima said Bakugo this is highly disrespectful Iida yelled while chopping the air.

When Uraraka came back she saw the fight going on she ran as fast as she could when she got there she told Bakugo stop, but he wouldn't listen. I SAID STOP!!! Uraraka yelled please stop she said again but with teary eyes. she went up to Bakugo and slapped him as hard as she could. What is wrong with you!!!  We are in a hero school you'll end up getting suspended or expelled.

By the time Uraraka lectured Bakugo lunch was over. Uraraka ran to her dorm skipping the training with All Might. This was a mistake if I hadn't gone up to Bakugo first none of this would've happened. Monoma was right I really am an Idiot.