Chapter 1:Love quirk

Bakugo's pov:      

As Pink Cheeks, Weird Hair, Racoon Eyes, Deku, and I were fighting against a villain he blasted at me and I got hit as was there on the ground Pink cheeks came over to see if I was okay. As soon as I saw her face I felt weird something was wrong.

                                                                             Ochako's pov:

Bakugo got blasted by the villain. I go to see if he is okay but when he looked up he was blushing ,he then grabbed my hand and kissed it! AHHHH have you lost your mind I said pulling my hand away.

                                                                            No ones pov: 

AHHHH! have you lost your mind Ochako said in a flustered tone. No I just really love you~. Everyone was watching as this awkward scene was happening Mina was screeching and taking pictures while everyone was shocked on what they just witnessed. 

When they got back to U.A Bakugo kept on clinging to Ochako . Ochako was blushing and the whole class was staring at Bakugo wondering what happend to him." Are you okay Uraraka?" Midoriya asked about to touch her. Bakugo swatted his hand away get away from her she's mine Bakugo said holding her close to him She started to blush again. Mr Aizawa walked in, "okay everyone sit down",Aizawa said. well I ran some tests and Bakugo was hit by a love quirk to make him fall in love with the first person he sees. The effects will last 3 weeks and since Uraraka you were the first person Bakugo saw you will have to deal with it.