Chapter 6: Kacchako vs Izuocha

Ochako's Mind:  When did it come to this!, she thought to herself as Mina and Ochako took the train back to "U.A". As Mina and were walking to our dorm we saw Deku standing there with a red face. 

Hey U-Uraraka can I talk to you for a minute? ,Midoriya asked while stuttering. Um su-, but before she could finish Mina went up to her ear and whispered :Go get your man Uraraka Mina said, Ochako turned as red as Mina's lipstick. Um sure yeah we can talk Deku, Ochako was a blushing mess. Midoriya and Uraraka were talking in a corner. "Um Uraraka I-I like you", "I like you too Deku your one of my best friends" n-no not as friends but I like as more than that. Uraraka could not believe what she was hearing did she like him or not? Deku I don't know what to say I like you too Deku I really do but I'm not sure anymore. Oh okay but can we at least stay as friends? Of course Ochako smiled as she gave Deku a hug.

HEY!!! Out of nowhere Bakugo appeared and grabbed Ochako's wrist. Get your broccoli self away from her!!! ,Bakugo screeched. The impact of Bakugo grabbing Uraraka made her face-plant onto Bakugo's chest. Ochako started to blush again, Uraraka isn't an object ,and you didn't even let me finish ,Midoriya said. Well I have something to say too ,Bakugo said. Midoriya both went at the same time: Will you be my date to the Cherry Blossom Japan Festival? 

AM HEARING THIS RIGHT!?!?! They both want me to be their date