𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

As he reaches his hand out to him, Efe shields himself away with his arms, as he moves back.

"I'm sorry" he responds.

Aneysa stood up slowly, limping towards him, "Efe? Are you hurt?"

She tries to move his arm away from him, but her pushes her hand away.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to" Efe apologises again, "don't hurt me."

"I'm not going to hurt you" Aneysa responded calmly.

Efe slowly moved his arm away, to see Aneysa give him a soft smile, "you fell. It's okay, sometimes these things happen. Are you hurt?"

He shook his head no, his arms dropping down slowly, no longer shielding himself.

"You're okay" Neteyam helps him to stand up, before getting on his own two feet himself.

Efe gives a nod, looking up at Neteyam who smiles at him.

"See, you can dance again now" Neteyam chuckles and then looks to Orla, "cue to music!"

Orla begins to clap her hands slowly, as Neteyam and Efe both danced together, starting off slow before Efe began to dance properly once again.

"I didn't know he was going to fall over" Orla says to Aneysa.

"I know. It's not your fault, don't worry" Aneysa responds.

-

"The garden looks great" Ao'nung observes the decorations, before looking back at Neytiri, "you did a great job, I must say."

"Thank you" Neytiri smiled, "but Rotxo and Jake did most the work."

"And you accepted both of them, so that is all that matters" Ao'nung nods in response.

"We're here!" They hear Tonowari's voice, followed by a loud and deep chuckle, whilst Ronal walked behind, helping Tsireya out into the garden.

"Somethings changed? Have you cut your hair?" Ao'nung asks him.

"Cut my hair? Do you think Ronal would ever let me do that?" Tonowari asks.

"It is because you have not seen us in over a decade!" Ronal shouts out an exaggeration, before she pulls in Ao'nung for a hug.

"Hey, I sent you all an invite for my 'I've recovered from a leg injury' party, and no one clicked accept" Ao'nung responded, hugging Ronal back.

"That was a real thing?" Lo'ak asks, as he's now got a hold of Tsireya's hand, "we thought you were mucking about."

Ao'nung wipes a fake tear, as he turns his head to Love, "why does no one take me seriously?"

"I will never know" Love shrugs as she gives a sarcastic response, to which Ao'nung frowns at.

She takes a sip of her drink and walks away, to meet Tsireya.

"Where's Neteyam and Aneysa?" Lo'ak asks.

"They left the house about ten minutes ago. They should be here soon" Jake responds, before he walks towards Lo'ak, adjusting his collars.