Dreams Do Come True - Justin Bieber Love Story

Start from the beginning

''Hello." She almost yells.

I nudge her.

"Be quiet." I say motioning my finger towards my lips.

"Sorry." She replies sympathetically.

Justin laughs.

"Is your mum still awake?" I ask.

"She sure is." Justin says moving out of the way of the cam.

Pattie appears on screen.

"Hello Girls, How are you." Pattie says with a warm smile.

"Good thanks." Olivia and I say in unison.

"How are you?" I ask.

"Tired, about to pod off to bed, G'night girls."

"Goodnight." Olivia and I say.

"You mums lovely." I say.

"Isn't she." Justin smiles.

I sit up to get my drink off of my bedside table and I hear muffled laughter from the computer.

I turn back to the screen to see Justin and Chaz trying to hold in their laughter.

"What are they laughing at?" I whisper to Olivia.

"Wouldn't have a clue." Olivia whispers back with a puzzled expression.

I look down and realise what I'm wearing, A black singlet crop top and pink bunny pyjama shorts.

I cover my face with my hands in embarrassment.

"Are you dissing my bunny pyjamas?" I say with a smirk, revealing my face.

"Oh, not at all. I'd never do that." Says Justin sarcastically.

"He wouldn't dare." Chaz adds with a smile.

Justin does a hair flick and gives a shy smile. I smile back.

"Do you guys wanna come over?" Justin says breaking the silence.

I glance over at Olivia and she motions me to look down at her hands, she was crossing her fingers which I took as a 'go for it' signal'.

"Would your mum be alright with it?" I ask.

"Yeah, don't worry about it." he says looking quite relaxed.

"I'll just go ask my mum." I smile standing up on my bed trying to hide my pyjama pants. I hear them laugh over the computer as I exit the room. I walk into my mum's bedroom with my arms folded. My brother Toby was asleep next to her in the bed while my mum was reading a book with the night light. My mum had medium shiny black hair, tan skinned, light blue eyes, tall and extremely skinny. All round she looked amazing for a 36 year old.

"Hello sweetheart." She says yawning.

"Hey mum." I smile.

"Can me and Olivia go round to Justin's for a wee bit." I ask innocently.

"Hmm, I don't see why not. Just be back before midnight." she smiles.

"Thanks mum." I say leaning in for a hug with a big smile on my face.

I walk back into my bedroom beaming. Olivia had a hopeful smile on her face.

"Were allowed to come, just give us 10 minutes and we'll be on our way." I say to Chaz and Justin.

"Cool, we'll see you then." He says smiling.

I wave bye and disconnect.

"Ok, lets get ready, because honestly I don't want to go around there with these pants on." I say pointing down at my pyjama pants.