Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?

Začať od začiatku

He wanted to break something at that moment but couldn't, he gritted his teeth to calm himself down and looked up. 

Karan " So apart from my side of explanation, you have any answers to say no this marriage? Mereliye tum mat socho voh mei kudh karunga "

Teja  looked down " Hmm.. Aapke family bohot ache hai, aur aap bhi.. Honestly I have no other explanation to say no from my side except for my situation right now "

He nodded and turned to leave, she stopped him by her question " Is it a yes or no karan sir "

Karan " You are right Tejasswi, you r not my type "

He walked away and she felt disappointed, somewhere she thought he liked her and he would say yes but her insecurities stopped her from thinking that way but alas, it was right. She is not his type and he would say no to this marriage. 

Teja pov " why I m feeling this pain, why I m feeling like someone just cut me into pieces, he is right at his place and i don't deserve to be his wife. "

She also walked away and both of them didn't saw the cupid was laying on the grass as he was exhausted with their Dramaa. 

Destiny " chotu utto.. Andhar jao abhi"

Cupid " mujhme aur shakt nahi hai, undono ko narg mei daldo aap, meri kwahish hai "

Destiny " drama band kar jaoo abhi "

Teju and Karan entered the living room, both were giving different looks, om looked at teju who was sad and now he fear that this guy did something, if he does then no one can stop him from breaking his skull today. 

Baba " baatei hogaye dono ka "

They nodded and mumma looked at karan " So it's a yes na sunny " 

Karan turned to teju and she gave a sad smile which he pretense to ignore.  

Papa " Now y r u quiet, if you need more time there is not pblm. "

Karan " No papa, I have decided "

Teja pov " please don't break their heart, make them understand before telling then no " she was requesting him by her eyes and he looked at her eyes, ..

Karan " It's a "

She closed her eyes tightly and looked down, he tilted her chin and she opened her eyes

Karan " " It's a yes " he said aloud for everyone to hear and that made everyone smile and the other person beside him was looking at him with shocked eyes. She wasn't expecting it to be honest..

Destiny " but I was expecting it sweetie "
Cupid " kyaaaa..Matlab...he agreed.. Seriously " he felt like he got another life.

Destiny " yes ka matlab wahi hota hai chotu "

Cupid dance here and there and he also punched karan for pranking on him and gave flying kisses to teju.

Papa " Doll, you didn't tell your decision yet "

Karan " Papa, she needs time, let her figure, we don't have to force her now. But i have to tell her something and meine socha, it will be better if I talk infront of uncle and auntie also "

He turned to her and held her hands softy with his , she looked at him with her wide eyes still

Cupid " hayeee mera kundrraa "

Karan " Tejasswi, I know, you r young for all this and I can understand all your points.  But about the responsibility you have talked to me, Teja, this is a marriage and it's not just from your side, this is about US, when it's about two people then how come, responsibilities just fall on your shoulder, I will be there to handle it with you and till you settle in your life like as you wanted, I will be there to share everything, every responsibility with you and if needed, I will take care of everything. Mei itni bhi buri nahi hu ki, apni biwi pe sab dalke bagunga. I will be there with you teja, you r getting it? 

And also.. Joh lecture apne sunaiya ki about my type and all.. How would I tell you, whatever you said was something which I never thought about. Meine phele aise kuch bhi socha nahi that and even before I am coming here, I was all set to say no for this marriage ? You know why? "

She nodded no with slight tears and he smiled " bcoz I was afraid that what if she is not the one for me. But the moment I saw you here, realized you were the girl , there is no going back now "

She looked down and her parents were once again impressed by him

Karan " aur kya kaha tha, you r not my type..?  Who asked you to be my type when I will change myself to be your type and nothing else matters to me, girls with fashion, or knowledge, or some talent, financially independent, nothing mattered to me when I know I have a girl infront of me now who is all this, who is fashionista in her unique way, who is highly skilled and talented, who will become financially independent soon and I am selfish enough to say that I want to marry this girl, if she says yes.. "

He bent on his knees and she gasped, everyone else were also shocked. 

" Will you give us a chance?  We will take its slow and get to know each other well, we will be making memories each day that we will cherish forever, we will be friends first with whom we can share everything without any hesitation and let other things take place as the destiny decide , so will you give this cold hearted man a chance to melt your heart and invade into it ? "

She blushed at his choice of words and kundrra's were just too shocked to react on Mr. Karan's this side and teju family was feeling lucky. 

Cupid " ab haat de meri maa, kahi phirse wapas na le ye banda"

She gave her hand slowly into his and he held them tightly, silently promising that he would never let her go. 

Teja " Thank you for understanding me "

Karan " thank you for giving me a chance "

Cupid " thank you for bringing life to me again... Maut se bachaliye tum dono ne " he kissed both and flew from there to meet his destiny didi

They were looking into each other eyes when om clicked their pictures secretly.

Destiny " just like how they drown into each other eyes, their life will also be drowned into each other world "

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa, I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story ..

Thank you so much for all the love and support