" My name is Porsche. Porsche Pachara Kittisawad. " He said. Kittisawad ? He's Kan's son?
" You're Kan's son? ." I asked him again . He nodded his head.
" Pa there's something that I need to tell you. " Kinn said.

Khun came out of nowhere and hugged me while crying. " Pa?!! You're finally back!!! I missed you so much!!! ." He said crying . " Yes, I missed you both too. " I said tapping Kinn and Khun's head.

" Ah.. Kinn you said you want to tell me something. What is it? ." I asked Kinn . " Pa Porsche is actually my husband. We both married like 4 days ago. " Kinn said. " Yes pa. They both married in Thailand. " Khun said on the other hand.

" How come you both not tell me about your marriage ? ." I asked Kinn and Porsche. " How did this all happen? Tell me everything Kinn." I asked Kinn . " So pa it's a little awkward and weird how we both got married... . " Kinn then told me everything from A to Z.

" Kinn I really don't know what to say.. You kidnapped him and forcefully married him. " I said.
" I know pa. But it's just, I can't live without him. He's my half life. I really love. Please pa. " Kinn said.

" Well if you wanted him , you should've called me and I would have talked to his father about your love for Porsche. You can just kidnap him. He's father is my best friend! And now he will be thinking that we kidnapped him because we want all the profit we're are getting this year. " I said.

" I have to talk to Kan IN PERSON ." I said. " No pa! Kan will hurt you. I don't want you to get hurt pa! ." Kinn said stopping me. " Kinn he's my friend. He will understand you both if I talk to him. " I said .

" Pa he won't accept our relationship and right he must be very angry because Kinn kidnapped me and hid me somewhere . " Porsche said. I stopped and think about for a minute. " You're right . But for now , you two need to be safe. Because he can find both of you at any cost. " I said.

" Find them? He won't be able to find them pa ." Khun said. " You don't know about him Khun. I'm his friend ! we been friend for years. I know about his character . He will do anything to find him. " I said.
" For now he won't be able to search you guys . But remember to always bring guards with you. " I said to Kinn.

" Okay Pa. " Kinn said. I went to my room to get some rest.

POV : Kinn

After pa said that, he went to his bedroom. I looked at Porsche, and he looks like he was about to cry, " Kinn, you're pa is right. What if my pa find us and took me away from you?. " He asked me while crying .

" No kitten, you're pa will not able to find us . I assure you. And I promise that no one can ever take you away from me. Got it kitten? ." I assured him while wiping his tears and kissed his eyes . " This beautiful eyes of yours should not cry. Lest go to our room. We can sleep while cuddling . " I said .

He slowly stopped crying and we both went to our bedroom. I placed him on the bed and I lay next to him . I caressed his waist to back. I hugged him and sniffed his scent . Umm jasmine flower.

POV : Porsche

I slowly lifted my head to see Kinn, he's eyes were focused on me. He kissed me and caressed my cheeks and said. " Don't worry, I promise I will never leave you not even death can separate us. "

" Kinn you promised right. Then you have to keep the promise. Don't ever leave me. " I said. He nodded his head and we both cuddled.

POV : Pran

I looked at the time it's 10 in the morning , I remembered what happened last night. A message popped up. Meet me at the restaurant sweety. The message said.

I took a shower and changed then went to my car. I drive my car fast to the restaurant with no choice because If I didn't come to the place he said , he will leak my photos.

I came to the restaurant and looked for that person . Someone called me from behind, " Here, I'm here . " The person said. I walked to the table and sit down.

" Now tell me what do you want ? You want money right? How much do you want? ." I asked him. " Hey hey relax sweety.. . " " Don't call me with these weird names! ." I said cutting him off .

" I don't want money from you but I need you. " He said. " What? ." I asked him. I thought his going to use my body but he said something. " I know about your soon to be husband's kidnap. " He said while drinking the coffee.

" You , your dad and Porsche's dad want him back right ? So you have to do as what I say. " He said. " Okay first of all, how do you know about Porsche? And how do you he got kidnapped? ." I asked him in confusion.

" You don't know me aren't you? Well I forgot to introduce myself , my name is Tawan. " He said. " I'm someone ex boyfriend. " He said. Who's that someone ? . " You know who that 'someone' kidnapped Porsche? ." He asked me.

" No?. " I said. " This guy's name is Kinn . Kinn Anakin Theeranpanyakul. He's my boyfriend ,I mean ex boyfriend. He broke up with me . And now I want him back . " He said showing the guy's photo.

" He's the one who kidnapped Porsche. " He said. " How did yo... ."
" I have tricks. " He said . " We both have the same problem. You want you Porsche and I want my Kinn." He said. " You want him right ? ." He said.

I nodded my head. " Well you have to do as what I say. " He said. " Why are doing this? Why do you want me ? ." I asked him. " Because you're the key! ." He said smirking. " If you do as what I say, I will not leak your pic's. But if you don't do as what I say , I will leak them. " He said.

" Now you choose. Do you want to help me or not? ." He asked me. I think for a minute. If I help him I will get Porsche back and everything will be fine. But if I don't help him , he will leak my photos .

" Humm I will help you. " I said to him. " Good! You made a great choice. " He said. He started to tell everything from the very start.. .