She shuts him up by closing their gap with her lips on his, her hands on his shoulder, his hands settling on her waist as they kissed under the neon light.

While they were kissing, her friend, Heera, took a video of her and a random hot dude kissing and sends it to the group, well it was a bad idea to send it because on the other hand the boys were hanging out at Jaehyun's place.

Their phone dinged at the same time indicating a message was sent. Mark didnt bother to look at his phone, he knew it was either his friend's soulmate of the boys deciding to prank them until Jeno called out for his name.

"Uhm Mark i think you should open the groupchat right now and watch the video." Mark confusedly opens the groupchat and watched the video, and boy once he did, he didnt finished watching the video before he stood up with his car keys, the others following him from behind.

"Damn Mel finally got the guts to be jealous? His eyes is green!!" Haechan exclaimed from behind him. "Wait Mel we should call one of the soulmates- theres a lot of club in this city."

Mark went back to where he sat and waited for one of them to call their soulmate. Shotaro called his soulmate, not long after he tap the contact, his soulmate answered his call within seconds.

"Baby?"

"Hi so uhm where are you right now? Which club are you in? Don't even try lying to me babe." Shotaro said sternly.

"Dont tell them Sungyeol!" Haerin yelled. "Sorry Taro we cant tell you"

"Can you just please tell us where you are? For god sake my soulmate is out there kissing a random dude! And you wont tell me where you are?!" Mark groaned. "Chill out Mel"

"Why do you care!? You said awful things to her and now you care when she go out and kiss someone who is not you? Pathetic!"

"Baby just tell us where you are. We'll come there and pick you up." Shotaro said calmly.

"Ugh fine we're at JooNa club."

"Alright thankyou baby i'll see you there."

Once Sungyeol hangs up, the boys stood up and went to their respective car and drove of to the said club.

Back at the club, Huijin went back to where her friends were, smiling like an idiot after kissing the 'hottest' guy and also got his name, Lee Taeyong.

"He was so hot what the fuck! Why cant Mark Lee be this hot instead of being a bastard!" Heejin complained, taking a big gulp of her drink.

"Hes so hot! If i were you i would-"

"You would what babe?" Hyeji got startled when she heard her soulmate's voice. "Lee Donghyuck my baby!!" She giggled walking towards him, squishing both of his cheeks. Behind him was the boys, well a very stern look on their face as they stared at their drunk soulmates.

"Not the government name goodness! Hyeji you're going home right now!" Hyeji whined in protest as her boyfriend carried her on his shoulder.

The boys took their soulmate-- carried their soulmate-- to their respective car.

Mark went to Huijin and pulled her, his hand on her waist, carefully walking to the exit of the club and brought her to his car. He carefully puts her on the carseat not forgetting to put on her seatbelt. Huijin turned her face to her left which resulted their face to be an inch closer than it should be. Mark stared at her face a little longer before snapping out of his thought of kissing her right there to get rid of the warmth feeling of random dude's lips on hers.

He got inside the driver's seat and drove his way to girl's house, one hand on the steering wheel while the other hand holding onto her hand.

"You know-" she started.

"You look so fucking hot and sexy. I wish i could just kiss you in front of many people and claim that you're my soulmate. Or maybe have a heavy makeout on the couch when Johnny's gone." She stared at his face with a dumb smile on her face but suddenly she cried.

"Y-you- why- i- you-"

"Easy there, slowly love slowly." Mark calmed her down, his thumb rubbing circles on her hand, kissing it after.

"Your words hurt me a lot. Am i not a good soulmate for you? Am i ugly? Is it because i have this big ugly scar-"

"You're not ugly love. Your scar isnt ugly, its beautiful love-"

"Then why the fuck did you say that i have this ugly scar? Why am i the only one who's going through so much? Am i being punished for being a bad soulmate? I guess i should just live without a soulmate and rot-"

"Baby dont say things like that-"

"Its the truth! You dont even believe one thing i said about Damhui! I have feelings too Mark." The way she said his name made him feel butterflies. His blood went cold for a moment when he saw that she was actually staring at him with blue and red eyes.

"Why cant you just accept that the universe sets us as a couple or soulmate." Then it went silent before she continued while rummaging through her purse to find her phone.

"I told you Damhui cheated on you- but dont believe a shit about what i told you." She then showed him the video she recorded when Damhui kissed a guy in the hallway.

His grip in her hand tightened but soon he realise hes holding her hand. He brings her hand to kiss it longer.

"We're here. You should take a rest love. Make sure to eat next morning. I'll help you get in bed." He got out of his car, his mind full of the video Huijin showed him. He carried her inside the house smoothly- Huijin was clinging onto Mark as he was carrying her like a baby.

He helps her tuck comfortably on her bed once she changed into her pajamas. He pulled her duvet to her chin as he kissed her forehead. He didnt realise his eyes were turning pink for a few seconds before turking back to its original colour, brown.

When he was about to get up, Huijin pulled him and kissed him. Shocked but decided to kiss her back- it felt right and good to kiss her. The kiss was slow and deep before he pulled away with her chasing for more, whining when he pulled away.

He chuckled before giving her another short kiss- boy he was wrong when he said the kiss wasnt as good as he kissed Damhui.

If he were to choose between kissing Damhui and kissing his soulmate. He would definitely choose kissing Heejin without a doubt.

The night ended with Mark driving home with a silly smile on his face and Huijin sleeping without a clue of what she did to Mark.

----------------------------✈︎----------------------------
Okay so Huijin kissing Mark? When shes so drunk? Yes

Did she just complimented Mark? Yes she did

Anyways i have soooo many ideas for a new book but i know damn well i wont be finishing it for a few months gahdamn.

Nct new team! Whos your bias? WAIT 4/6 members were younger than me and im like AM I THAT OLD? Oh yeah im the same age as riku