[ 6 | 1/? ]

It's 20 years later in the future from when Eduardo and his group disbanded as housemates, and Eduardo and Jon so happen to see each other after a long time.
———————————————

Eduardos pov:

I walked down the sidewalk as I lit a cigarette and put one of my hands into my pocket, and the other one pulling doguardo.

I'm currently in my late 30s and single. Laurel and I broke up years ago, and has figured out her orientation and identified as lesbian since. Her and I are still close, I treat her more like a sister now than anything. She's a great, supportive person.

I tie doguardo to one of the polls outside the store, as i entered in to get a quick case of diet cola.

I grabbed my 12pack and went to the self checkout, I pulled out my phone to get one of my online coupons, then I get a small tug on my sleeve.

"Hey, Eduardo Right? Haven't forgotten about an old friend have you?"

Eh? Oh! Hey Jon.
Wow, you look.. great.

"Thanks, you too. I see you've been growing out your mustache more huh? I've always liked it, I think it suits you."

I kinda got flustered at Jon's words, I haven't been in a relationship in a long time so it feels nice to at least get a compliment.

Oh this thing? yeah it's only because I've been pretty tired lately to shave it-

"Ah, well none the less, I like it. Here, let me scan your diet cola for you. There, Have a nice afternoon eduardo."

Oh, Yeah.
Hey, you wouldn't mind wanting to meet up with one another again soon, would ya?

"Yeah sure, I wouldn't mind. Sounds lovely."

Y-Yeah? Alright.. so- I'll see ya around.

"Mhm, see ya!"

I smiled with my 12pack in hand as I walked out the store, doguardo was happy to see me and I untied him before walking back towards my apartment.

It's been years since our old house got destroyed, I wish I got to keep a lot of Mine n Jons old stuff. Most of it had gotten blown up or burned on that day, but that was the least of my worries there. Sigh.. I open the door of my apartment and set my cola down then unhooking doguardo from his leash. I decided to just hang around and watch tv for a while, work has had me going crazy for the past few weeks.

Hm.. does Jon even remember my number?.. does he even Have it-?

...

Oh, God damnit!-