[ 4 ]

[ Jon x Eduardo || mentions of Laurel x Eduardo ]
(( Jon and Laurel both love Eduardo equally, but In the end, Eduardo can only choose one. ))
——————————

Eduardo had always been a charming and charismatic guy, but he never expected to have two people fighting over him.

He loved Jon and Laurel, but he didn't know how to choose between them.

One day, Jon and Laurel had a huge argument about their love for Eduardo.

Jon argued that he had been Eduardo's friend for years and had developed feelings for him. On the other hand, Laurel argued that she was the one who had been there for Eduardo during his tough times and had earned his love and affection.

Eduardo couldn't bear to see his two friends fight, especially over him. He loved them both and didn't want to lose either of them. So he decided to take some time to think and clear his head.

Days passed, and Jon and Laurel kept trying to win Eduardo's heart.

They would shower him with affection, gifts, and attention, hoping to win him over.
Eduardo appreciated their efforts, but he still couldn't make a decision.

Finally, one day, Eduardo sat down with both Jon and Laurel and explained his dilemma.

He told them how much he loved them both and how difficult it was to choose between them.

Jon and Laurel were surprised but relieved that Eduardo was being honest with them. They both understood that it wasn't an easy decision for Eduardo to make.

They decided to give Eduardo some time to think and promised not to push him into making a decision.

Days turned into weeks, and Eduardo still couldn't make up his mind. He loved both Jon and Laurel for different reasons, and he didn't want to hurt either of them.

One day, Eduardo had an epiphany.
He realized that he didn't have to choose between Jon and Laurel.

He loved them both, but in different ways...

Jon was his friend, and he had feelings for him, but he loved Laurel in a romantic way.

Eduardo took Jon and Laurel to a café and told them about his realization. He explained that he loved them both, but he could only be in a romantic relationship with one of them.

After a few moments of silence, Eduardo took Jon's hand and said,
"I choose you, Jon.
I love you, and I want to be in a relationship with you."

Jon was overjoyed and couldn't believe what he had just heard. He hugged Eduardo tightly and whispered, "I love you too, Eduardo. I've been waiting for this moment for so long."

Laurel was sad, but she understood Eduardo's decision. She hugged them both and wished them all the happiness in the world.

From that day on, Jon and Eduardo were inseparable.
They went on dates, held hands, and shared sweet moments together.

Eduardo was happy to have Jon by his side, and Jon was thrilled to finally be with the person he loved.

——————————————
A/N:
Hello! Sorry about this part being so short, and the inactivity with producing these stories.
Schools had me in a chokehold recently with tests and hw, and I don't think that will end anytime soon, lol. Just a reminder if you have any requests, you can request them to me anytime and I'll be down to write about them :P🫶🏻