[ 1 | 2/2 ]

[ Stripper!Jon x Eduardo || Stripper Jon au ]
(( continuation/last part of [ 1 ] // I love nice/wholesome endings lol ))
————————
Eduardo's pov:

Jon throws his bag over his shoulder as we make our way towards tord to carry his ass outside.

I still can't believe his ass passed the fuck out, how much did that man drink haha!
makes me wanna use sharpie all over his face with his dumbass

"Eduardo!! A little help here?!
He's heavy for me!!"

Oh!! Yes coming, sorry I got caught up in my head.

"It's no problem whatsoever, just put one of tords arms around your neck and I'll get his other!"

Alright, got it.

We make our way towards the exit (or entrance area basically) with tords heavy ass,
Leaving through the front, we made it outside as we headed towards mark's car.

Wait...mark's car?

Jon, Why are you using Mark's car?
with this job I'd assume you'd have enough for at least something like a rental car..?

"Well.. I Guess I'm an idiot that tends to use all of his money spending it on stupid stuff, so..there's that haha, but Here eduardo!
You can set tord on this side. You can get in the front if you want! Let me put my bags in the trunk."

ay-?! but what are we gonna do about tords car?
or.. edd's car?
They both have red cars don't they?

"Not sure, I think they share the car now though, but don't worry about it eduardo! I'll have tord come with me to work tomorrow so he can pick it up and take it back to his place."

Oh, alright then. Are you ready?

"Yeah, you could've gotten in the car already you know."

I know but I'd just thought I'd wait for you since it's late after all and it is pretty dark outside so it good to keep an eye on you.

"Oh, well, thanks for caring for me! I appreciate it tons!"

Yeah, yeah, it's no problem I guess...
let's get in the car..

"okay!"
...
...
...
"So eduardo, how are you feeling? Not too awkward between us.. right?
I mean, I didn't expect to see you here, like at All and I doubt you were expecting me here too, so...?"

Oh.. it's fine Jon.
It was mostly tords idea anyways.
He thought it would be fun to hangout together so i just let him pick where he'd want us to go and he oddly chose here.
After that we got drunk, getting into whatever argument we had then you showed up. That's when it really surprised me haha, but not in a bad way.
It was oddly comforting since I didn't know anyone else other than tord so I guess I'm thanking you.

"aw, well, that's really nice to hear.
so, how drunk are you feeling still? Only an hour has passed since then so I'm just checking up on you."

I feel a little tipsy still but nothing too major. I feel fine, thanks for asking.

"It's no problem, I'm glad to see that you're doing okay. It makes me swell with happiness."

Oh.., is that so?

"Well um.. yeah, I suppose...
Look! We're home!
Do you mind taking my stuff inside? I'll take Tord back home if that's fine with you."

No, yeah that's fine, Are you sure you can carry him though?
He Was heavy for you the First time.

"It's okay eduardo I got him, Thanks for the help!
I'm glad you were around tonight."

Well I'm glad I was too.