grace on ice II lee know

441 words

--------------

The rink is a symphony of swirling snow and glimmering ice, where the only sound that fills the air is the gentle scraping of blades and the occasional gasp of awe. You watch from the edge of the rink, mesmerized by the fluidity of his movements, the way he seems to merge with the ice as if it were an extension of his being. His every twirl and jump holds you spellbound, your heart beating in time with the rhythm of his skates cutting through the frosty air. The lights above cast a soft, ethereal glow on his figure, turning him into a mythical creature, a prince of the winter realm.

As the music swells to a crescendo, Minho executes a flawless triple axel, his form so perfect it seems to defy the laws of physics. The audience erupts into thunderous applause, but to you, there is only him, the embodiment of elegance and power, the embodiment of everything you admire and cherish.

With a final flourish, Minho skates to the edge of the rink and steps off, removing his skates with a fluid motion. As he makes his way toward you, you feel your breath catch in your throat, unsure of how to contain the rush of emotions coursing through your veins.

He reaches out, his gloved hand gently finding yours, his touch warm despite the chill in the air. "I'm so glad you could make it," he murmurs, his voice a soft caress that sends shivers down your spine.

You manage a small smile, your eyes drinking in the sight of him, the sweat glistening on his brow, the flush on his cheeks from the exertion. "I wouldn't have missed it for the world," you reply, your voice barely above a whisper.

Minho's eyes hold a depth of emotion you have never seen before, a vulnerability that tugs at your heartstrings. "I wanted you to see what I love to do, what makes me feel alive," he confesses, his grip tightening ever so slightly.

"You were incredible," you breathe, your gaze unwavering. "I've never seen anything so beautiful."

He leans in, his breath mingling with yours, the air thick with unspoken promises and untold desires. "You're the most beautiful thing here," he murmurs, his lips hovering just inches from yours.

In that moment, time seems to stand still, the world fading into the background as you surrender to the pull between you. And as his lips finally meet yours in a gentle, tender kiss, you know that you will always remember this night, the night you witnessed Minho's grace on ice and found your own heart soaring alongside him, dancing to the silent melody of your love.

--------------

Sorry for being inactive i'm in a writers block but i promise that more chaps will come out 😭