ice cream II hyunjin

(538 words)

--------

You're walking down the street on a hot summer day, the sun beating down on you mercilessly. You're feeling a bit parched, and as you walk past an ice cream shop, you decide to pop in for a quick cool down. You step into the cool air conditioning and the refreshing smell of ice cream hits you immediately.

As you approach the counter, you see a tall, handsome boy with bright red hair standing behind it. He looks up and meets your eyes, and you feel a jolt of electricity run through your body. It's Hyunjin, your longtime crush.

He gives you a small smile and asks, "What can I get for you?"

You stutter out your order, trying to keep your cool despite your racing heart. He nods and starts scooping up your ice cream. As he works, you watch his muscles flex under his tight black t-shirt, his sharp features and defined jawline framed by his red hair that is styled in a slightly messy look, which gives him a cool, effortless vibe. 

you can feel yourself getting hotter in more ways than one.

Finally, he hands you your ice cream, and you thank him before turning to leave. But just as you're about to walk away, he grabs your hand and pulls you back.

"Wait," he says, a mischievous glint in his eye. "I have an idea."

He leads you to a small table in the back of the shop and sits down across from you. He takes a spoonful of your ice cream and holds it out to you. "Try it," he says.

You lean forward and take the spoon into your mouth, savoring the creamy sweetness of the ice cream. It's so delicious that you close your eyes and let out a small sigh of pleasure.

When you open your eyes again, you see that Hyunjin is watching you intently, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips.

"What?" you ask, feeling a little self-conscious.

He shakes his head. "Nothing," he says. "It's just...you look really cute when you're enjoying something."

Your heart skips a beat at his words, and you feel a warm flush creeping up your cheeks. You can't believe that Hyunjin is flirting with you like this.

But before you can even respond, he leans in and captures your lips with his own. The cold sweetness of the ice cream mixes with the warmth of his mouth, and you feel like you might melt into a puddle right there in the shop.

As you pull away, breathless and dizzy, Hyunjin gives you a soft smile. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time," he says.

You smile back, feeling like you're on top of the world. "Well, you should have said something sooner," you say, trying to hide the fact that your heart is still racing.

Hyunjin just laughs and takes another spoonful of your ice cream. "I guess I was too busy admiring you from afar," he says. "But now that we're here together, I don't plan on letting you go anytime soon."

You grin at him, feeling like you've just stumbled onto the sweetest love story ever told. And as you share your ice cream with Hyunjin, you know that this is just the beginning of your happily ever after.

--------

got this idea in math class