jealous kiss II lee know

392 words (without the a/n)

lee know as your bestfriends/secret admirer

-------------

You were at lee knows house playing truth or dare with your friends ryujin,yeji,jisung and felix,when your turn came around you chose dare and you were dared to give a hug to jisung.

Lee know watched you two with a piercing glare , feeling jealous that you had to hug jisung. He tried to brush it off, but he couldn't shake the feeling of disappointment.

As the game continued, Lee found himself getting more and more frustrated whenever anyone else interacted with you, that at some point he got up and went to his room,and since you were intriged about why he looked so mad you decided to pay him a visit.

You got up the stairs and walked dow the hallway to get to his room, you tapped his door "heyyy, it's me"you said,

Suddenly  the door oppened and you were pinned up against the wall by lee know, you could see jealousy in his eyes.

And as he leaned in closer, you could feel your heart rate increasing. your breath caught in your throat as you looked up at him, your eyes meeting his intense gaze.

He reached out to brush a strand of hair away from your face, his touch sending shivers down your spine. She felt the warmth of his breath against her skin as he whispered, "I've been wanting to do this for so long."

you felt his hand on your upper back, pulling you closer to him. you could feel his muscles tense beneath your fingers as you slid your hands up his chest. your body was responding to his touch, and you could feel the heat building between you.

your eyes met again, and you saw the intensity in his gaze. you knew that he wanted you as much as you wanted him. As your lips met, you felt a surge of electricity run through your body.

It was a kiss like no other, full of passion and desire. you could feel his hands on your waist, pulling you even closer as your tongues danced together in a wild and heated embrace. you knew that you were lost in him, and that he was lost in you.

As you finally pulled away, your breath coming in ragged gasps, you knew that you have found something special. Something that you have been searching for your entire life. And you were never going to let it go.

---------------- 

that pic of lee know is killing me fr