Dear Becky

Sister to sister
'Dear Becky
A little over eleven years have passed since you've been gone to somewhere I can't bring you back from, no matter how hard I try, it just isn't possible.
I've always wondered why you did it. Maybe when my time is up and we will be together again I can ask you.
I was really young when you died,but I still remember bits and pieces of you, some people will say I was to young, but it doesn't matter my heart will still ache from loosing someone so close to me, but weren't old enough to remember all the times we spent together.
How can you still be so close yet so far away at the same time?
My heart will break each time I hear a story about us and not remember it.
I'll starting crying wishing you were here when I need you..
I was really young when you passed away, almost four, and I'm now a fourteen year old girl going through these crazy teenage hormones, where one minute I'll be fine and the next I'm glaring daggers. That's what there called right, teenage hormones? Or am I just bipolar.. Probably a bit of both. If you can tell I'm not good with showing emotion, I guess I've locked myself up tight so I can help everyone else stay strong when I'm seconds away of breaking down myself.
Hearing stories about you dressing me up and taking pictures of me makes me happy, but at the same time sad, knowing it would never happen again. Of course I still have a couple of my own memories, for instance, the best is when we went to the rodeo and you got me a brown and white toy horse which I kept pressing the button making it go 'neigh' just to Annoy K, the worst is the day they told me you left.
I wonder how much you and I are alike. People have told me we hug the same. I don't think it's exactly fair that everyone else got so much time with you and I only got three years, if I could bring you back.. I wouldn't do it, because I know you wouldn't be happy here, that's why you left in the first place. It's hard to understand sometimes, because you always seemed so perfect, so happy, but I guess even the most perfect
people have dark days.
There are so many questions left unanswered of mine that might never be answered.
Love, Boo'

Dear BeckyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara