TDOSARM: P2

"Nico, it's time to wake up," Will pokes Nico's shoulder.

Nico rolls over on the bed and hides his head under his pillow with a groan. "Go away."

"You have to get up. Travis is going to arrive soon."

Nico peeks one out at Will. "So?"

"Did you forget? A group of campers is going out to celebrate Travis' visit."

"Do I have to?" Nico rolls onto his back.

"Yep. Get dressed before I do it for you." Will lightly smacks Nico's thigh on his way to the bathroom.

"Who said you could use my bathroom?" Nico grumbles as he extricates himself from his blankets.

"I did," Will calls over the shower.

"I hate you," Nico mumbles.

"Well, I love you!"

"Super hearing, remember?"

Nico sticks his tongue out in the bathroom's direction.

"I saw that."

"How?"

"I have my ways."

Nico rolls his eyes. He peruses his dresser for an appropriate outfit for an outing.

"Will you bring me my clothes?" Will yells.

"You should've grabbed them when you went in there!" Nico sighs but digs through the drawer Will took over and grabs the first things he sees. He tosses the pile on the closed toilet. "Here's your fucking clothes."

"Thanks. Wanna hand me a towel?"

"No, but I will." Nico holds a towel behind him.

Will steps out of the shower with the towel wrapped around his waist. Nico slips out of his pants and tosses them back into his room. He forgoes a shit whenever Will sleeps over. Cuddling with a son of Apollo is a great way to overheat at night. Of course, the heat never bothers Will.

Nico violently flinches when Will shakes his head like a dog spraying water droplets everywhere. "Gods dammit, Solace!" he shouts with a mouthful of toothpaste.

"Watch the language. Do you kiss your father with that mouth?"

"If I kissed my Dad, he'd smite me," Nico responds after rinsing his toothpaste.

"I don't want you smoted."

"I don't want to be smoted." Nico stops Will when he reaches for the brush on the sink. "Don't even think about it."

"Please?" Will pouts.

Nico is no match for Will's puppy dog eyes. He relents. "No braids like last time."

Will smiles. "I got something better. He brushes Nico's hair and pulls it into a messy bun, small pieces framing Nico's face. "Where's the clip I got you for Valentine's?"

Nico pulls a clip of a drawer shaped like a femur. Will uses it to secure Nico's hair. "Look at me. Oh, you're so adorable!"

Nico pushes away from the sink and shoulders past Will. "I am not adorable, Solace."

"You are."

"Am not.

"Are."

"Not."

They stop arguing when someone opens the cabin door without knocking. "Nico, it's me. Everyone is waiting on you and Will," Leo thunders.

Will exits the bathroom with a shirt slung over his shoulder and a toothbrush hanging from his mouth. "How did you know I'm here?"