Chapter 7

Chapter 6 is already updated on our unnie fictionswithbts account
Check that out
______________________________________

*Vmin went to the office and stood their with head low*

"What's with this behaviour Mr Jeon and Mr. Min how dare you both to touch my son'' Principal asked angrily

"Sir he was bullying me" Tae said.

"No dad he is lying" Mark said flowing his fake tears.

"Stop lying bastard" Tae said coldly.

*SLAP*

*Tae held his cheek where a red had mark was made by bastar-- i mean Mark. Mark smirk when Jimin glared at him while Tae was just stating at nothing without any emotion. Principal also smirked*

"Give me your number I have to call your guardians" Principal told Vmin.

"But sir---" Jimin tried to oppose seeing Tae's eyes getting teary at the thought of Jk punishing him.

"No buts give. It. Now" Principal said giving pressure to each word.

*Jimin sighed and gave Jk's number and Yoongi's number. Principal called them and told them to come in school. After that he told Vmin to stand in the cornor*

*After 10 minutes the door burst opened reaching Jk who was looking hella angry*

"M-mr. Jeon w-ha-t a-re yo-u doi-ng he-re?" Principal asked shuttering.

"You only called me" Jk said and sat on a chair like a king.

"Huh" Principal said confused.

"I am Taehyung's husband and Jimin's husband is my brother" Jk said coldly.

"Uh o-ok" Principal said and sat back on his chair.

"Tae bun ang chim come here" Jk said in plain voice. Both went to him. Jk pulled Tae on his lap and told Jimin to sit on the chair beside him which he obeyed*

"So---" Principal was saying but Jk cut him off.

"I didn't told you to speak" Jk said in a deep voice.

"Baby look at me" Jk said softly to Tae who was looking down but sobbing sounds can be heared.

"N-no" Tae mumbled and hide his face in Jk's chest.

"Bubba I won't say anything hmm look at me baby" Jk said and cupped Tae's cheeks. His blood boiled looking at Ta's teary eyes and a slap mark on his cheek.

"Who" Jk asked in a low dangerous voice. All shivered at the tone. Tae slowly pointed his shaking fingers at Mark. Jk got up from his chair with Tae in his arms and-*

*SLAP*

*Yes Jk slapped Mark whose Face turned to another side. Jk again sat on seat like before with Tae hugging him like koala*

"Jimin tell me what happened" Jk asked from Jimin glaring at the Principal who gulped.

"Hyung he was bullying ____________________________________________________________________________
then he called you" Jimin explained.

"No sir my son can't do this they are Lying" Principal said.

"Show the CCTV" Jk said and Mark gulped. Principal showed the CCTV and then looked at Jk nervously.

"You are fired. If I saw you or your son in this school or town then I will not hesitate to kill you both with my bare hands" Jk threatened and left with Tae and Jimin.

*Jk dropped Jimin at his home and came to his home with Tae who was sleeping in car*

*Jk parked the car and picked Tae and went to their shared bedroom. He made Tae lay on bed and went to take both of their clothes. After sometime he came back in comfortable clothes and changed Tae's clothes too*

"Umm kookie" Tae woke up when Jk was about to leave the room.

"Yes" Jk said in a cold voice and sat beside Tae.

"Sowwy kookie no coldly coldly please" Tae said and sat in Jk's lap straddling him.

"I am not angry because the principal called me or you did fight. I am angry because you didn't told me he was bullying you" Jk said in plain voice.

"Sowwy kookie please i am really sorry. I will take any Punishment but please forgive me" Tae said sobbing.

"Pull your bottoms down and bend over my lap" Jk ordered in a plain voice. Tae immediately obeyed as he wanted Jk to forgive him.

*Jk didn't said anything and started spanking hard with his bare hand. Tae screamed in pain. Jk kept spanking left and right cheek. Each spank harder than the previous one. After 15 minutes of continuous spanking Jk stopped and glanced at his dark red butt. Jk made him stand*

"Lay on the bed on your stomach" Jk said and went somewhere. Tae cried harder thinking that Jk will punish him more but nonetheless layed. Soon Jk came back with an oinment and started applying it on his butt. Tae cried harder.

"Shh baby it's all done bubba" Jk said softly and pulled his bottoms up.

"Kookie sowwy" Tae said crying hard and pulled Jk with him on bed.

"Shh baby i know i know you are forgiven now love calm down" Jk said softly, hugging Tae protectively.

"Sorry Kook I know i should have told you but i thought that i shouldn't disturb you for these type of stupid things" Tae said after sometime.

"No baby you can never disturb me hmmm. I am your husband and you are my responsibility. Moreover I love you so much and I will always save you hmm" Jk explained softly.

"Ok kookie i will tell everything from now on" Tae said snuggling blue into Jk's embrace.

"Baby love you" Jk said.

"Love you too daddy" Tae said

*Knock knock*

"Master Mrs. Kang and her daughter is here to meet you" The maid said from outside.

"Hmm ok we are coming" Jk said.

To be continued......

Who is Mrs. Kang and her daughter?
What is their relationship with Taekook?
What will happen now?

Stay tuned to know

Target-

30+ votes
10+ comments