Clean Up Fun

Macaque finally finished cleaning the debri out of the dojo and fixed any broken walls. The new furniture was just delivered and his new favorite installment. With the upgrades he was able to install a wall mirror, he figured it would help when he started taking on students. Using a claw he opened the first box finding the parts to a new weapon rack. He let the contents fall to the floor and cursed buddha under his breath. The monkey didn't think he'd have to put it all together!

He sat on the floor and started reading the instruction manual, hoping it wouldn't be to hard. Just as he was making some kind of progress he heard a knock at his door. The demon opted to ignoring it, he wasn't in the mood for visitors. His guest didn't seem to get the hint and just opened the door to walk in.

"We are closed" Macaque grunted as he tightened one of the screws.

"So this is your dojo."

All six ears twitched and he swung his head around, knowing that voice all to well. The Monkey King was looking around the area, not really impressed. The demon felt a growl bubble in his throat but suppressed it. Mk wanted the monkey's to try and get along, which meant he couldn't punch the golden monkey in the face.

"What do you want?"

"I remember the kid mentioning you had a dojo and wanted to check it out" Wukong slowly walked around "it's kinda dark, no windows?"

"I'm not in the mood for your criticism" Macaque tried to screw another piece together and growled in frustration. 

"Do you want some help with that?" The golden monkey tried to hold in his chuckle.

The demon didn't say anything as he continued to struggle, with a groan he dropped what was supposed to be the weapons rack. The king took a bit of pity on the other. While Macaque tried to calm himself the golden monkey put together the rack.

"All done" the monkey king stood the put together rack in front of the demon.

Macaque's eyes widen "How!?"

"I've had to put together all my furniture" the King's tail wagged happily. His chest puffed out a bit, feeling superior to the other.

"I can't believe I'm about to ask this?" The demon grumbled "will you help me with the rest?"

The golden monkey hummed in thought "sure but only if I get something out of it."

The demon looked at the king warily, owing one to the king wasn't something you did lightly. He stared at the rest of the boxes by the door, maybe he could handle it by himself? Then he looked over at the completed rack and felt dread wash over him. 

He felt defeated "fine what do you want?"

"I'll figure that out after I finish" Wukong smirked feeling victorious. 

The demon sighed to himself, worried but nothing he could do about that now. Grabbing the rack that was already done, he moved it against the back wall. Since he would be teaching kids he set up wooden and plastic weapons on it. He wasn't dumb enough to give a child a real sword.

Since he didn't have to handle the furniture he went to decorating. Bai he found some good art work and scrolls he could hang on the walls to match the 'vibe'. When he checked on the monkey king a pang of irritation hit. Wukong had his clones helping with the boxes and none of them were struggling. Macaque cursed under his breath and decided to go and finish Bai he's room, he wanted to mark sure she was comfortable when she moved in.