Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks

Start from the beginning

He was sleeping dreaming about the one girl who make his night sleepless but alas he couldn't do anything, except tell his heart that she would be never his.  A cold, ruthless hearted person like him doesn't deserve the soft, innocent, cute angel like her.  She think about him as no one in her life and what else he can do about it.

He ruffled his hairs waking up listening his phone ringing, he  opened his eyes to see his papa calling him.

Karan " what happen old man, y r u calling me from downstairs "

Papa " Don't make me to come up and slap you..Its Sunday and you forgot we have to go to the girl's house for meet up. Get ready soon and haan get ready in casuals, it's enough "

He kept his phone down and sighed
" I don't feel like going anywhere, y my heart doesn't settle with this meet-up,  i can't meet anyone else now when all I have is her in my mind.. But what will i tell my family, they r really excited to meet the girl. Okay karan, you go there, explain the girl and then say no, that's it. Aage kya hoga dhekelenge "

Cupid slapping his head " how about you go and tell them, you like teja and baat khatam... But no, mei karan kundrra hu, mujhe cheeze complicate karna pasand hai..duffer lambe wala"

Karan freshnup and get ready in his casuals looking ever so handsome as always and moved downstairs. 

Meenu Di " not bad, my little brother is looking cool and hot "

Karan " Thats Karan kundrra when he wears his Sister's brand "

Meenu di smiled and blew flying kisses to him making everyone smile. 

Papa " now lets go, I told them we will come by breakfast "

Karan " Papa, if I don't like the girl, then it's a straight no "

Papa " Dhekte hai voh bhi " ,he smirked making him confused and mumma controlled her smile. 

They started their journey towards their destination...

.....................................................................

Teja " Aai, I have only a day off, aapne mujhe jaldi kyu utaye, who is coming. Please don't say that fat uncle and that show off aunty is coming with that champu beta, if yes then mei yahanse baag rahe hu, abhi issi waqt "

Aai laughed and nodded no " no, you love the people who r coming and yes behave infront of them okay "

She nodded frowning and looked confused as her mother was choosing ethnic for her.

Teja pov " the guest are someone special I guess "

Cupid laying on her bed " ofc ofc very special that you wont resist their charm , especially their son "

Teju get ready in her attire, she was wearing peacock blue anarkali with a matching earring that was big enough to enrich the beauty of her as it touched the skin of her neck dangling, she draped her dupatta on one side of her neck and pinned them, her hands were filled with bangles that tangled to give a mystical music sound. She did very minimal makeup and kept her hairs lose, her neck adorned with a small pendent that added the glory to hers.  She was simply gorgeous.

Cupid " ahhh Masha Allah, you don't know baby, you r going to take someone breath away today " he was looking at her dreamily. 

Karan and his parents reached her house and he frowned, he didn't know it was teju house yet. Teju's father welcomed them and they entered, he was impressed with the beautiful interiors of the house. He took blessing from her parents and they smiled patting his head.

Aai and baba looked at each other and they all seated. Om was trying to control his excitement, he wanted to see Karan reaction when she will come downstairs, he was signalling meenu Di time to time.