Chapter 1

It was a beautiful night with a full moon in the sky. The air was so soothing that anyone could melt in it.
A beautiful boy with doe eyes staring at the moon full of hope and love.

Hey stop staring at me and tell me what should I do. Everything is messed up my mumma is also angry at me. He complained while looking at the moon with a cute pout on his lips.

Hyungie" is also not picking up my calls. Where are you hyungie? Your kookoo is upset while saying it his beautiful doe eyes filled with tears.

So here he is Jeon Jungkook the only son of Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon.

                     Jeon jungkook                          21 years oldUniversity student 2nd-year Medical branch

                     Jeon jungkook
                         21 years old
University student 2nd-year Medical branch.
 Relationship:- In love With certain someone.
Loves his love more than anything or anyone.

Jungkook pov:-

I was talking with the moon while recalling the morning incidents.

In the morning
Jung kookie" I heard my mum calling me from downstairs. I don't wanna go. I am so sleepy.
JUNGKOOK''' Now I have to go because it's not my Mumma it's my appa and don't want to disappoint him. Now I have to wear a full-neck sweater in this hot summer to hide my love bites which were given by my lovely hungry tiger at night. while remembering about the night my cheeks turned into a red tomato. It was awesome!
Now I am heading downstairs from my room. I can sense it something is damm serious while looking at their faces.

Jungkook, why are wearing a full-neck sweater Bubb on this hot morning? Mumma asks me while looking at my face. Now I am dead; what should answer her like (Mumma, your future son-in-law gave me so many love bites at night that's why I have it to hide these marks from you guys)

M-umma, I stutter; and reply to her, Mumma, I am feeling really cold from the night. I think my health is not well. O baby, are you ok? Should I call the doctor for your checkup? she said while touching my forehead.
N-oo mumma I'm fine just a little bit of rest and I'll be alright.

(Oh god how much I have to lie hyung for you ) .

Are you sure Bubb, she asked me with concern. Yes Mumma, now tell me why were you and Appa calling me early this morning I ask.

We want to talk with you about something really important, she said with a serious face.

(I knew it !!! Something is wrong. Jungkook ready for your funeral)

What is it, Mom? I asked her while praying for myself on my mind.

Jungkook, Do you know my business
Partner Mr. Choi? Now it's my dad who said it to me.

Yes Appa, what about him?                  

It's not about him Jungkook, it's about his only son Yeongeom, He sent a marriage proposal for you and he said he wants to marry you, Those words from my Appa's were enough for my mind to shut down, (What marriage, no It can't be happening! I'll die if I  married to someone rather than my hyungie).