Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36

Gu Ling tossed and turned, but couldn't fall asleep with her eyes closed, until she sighed as if giving up, got up and looked at her watch, it was already half past ten.

Everyone on the island went to bed early, and basically fell asleep at this point, and the moon was hanging high in the sky.

After thinking about it, she felt that even if Lu Yanchen went to the grove, he should have already left, right?

After all, no one would be so stupid if they couldn't wait for her.

But she hesitated for a long time, and finally decided to take a look.

So Gu Ling tiptoed downstairs and walked toward the grove to the west of their residence. The moonlight was like silver light, and the sea surface was illuminated with a dreamlike beauty.

As she was walking, she found someone leaning against a tree by the edge of the grove, playing with a match in his hand.

With a snort, he lit a match, only quietly watching the jumping flames.

Gu Ling was startled, and stood still, feeling a little guilty. How long had he been waiting?

The last time they met, she didn't let him kiss, so he really didn't kiss her. This time, she couldn't tell, so he just waited... As if he sensed her coming, Lu Yanchen immediately dropped the match in his hand and stood up straight

. , waving at her.

With a sudden heat in his heart, Gu Ling bit his lip and walked towards him.

When Cai Cai walked up to him, he stopped him and picked him up. Gu Ling subconsciously put her arms around his neck: "Why don't you leave..." Lu Yanchen kissed her forehead and said with a smile, "Why should I leave?" There seemed to be a tenderness in her

heart

. The spring water gurgled by, and Gu Ling said in a low voice, "What if I don't come?" "

Then I will keep waiting. Whether you come or not is your business, and whether I wait or not is my business."

He He carried her into the woods, and the moonlight fell from the gaps in the leaves. They stepped on the fallen leaves on the ground and walked forward step by step. In fact, they didn't know where they were going, so they thought it would be good to hold hands and walk together like this. up.

As she was walking, the man suddenly turned his head, held her cheek involuntarily, and his lips dropped.

He trapped her on a tree, encircled her with his slender and powerful arms, pried open her white teeth, and attacked the city without hesitation.

Gu Ling's breathing was short for a moment, and he couldn't help but think, what did he look like when he ate peaches, is that the same?

Rough and direct, he went up and bit, as if to absorb the tenderest and sweetest juice inside. Sometimes, he slowed down again, with a hint of eagerness in his gentleness. The tips of their tongues touched each other, and he swept through all the secrets in her mouth, making her unable to stop. Trembling, she could only try to grab his waist...

Gu Ling felt that something was wrong with Lu Yanchen today.

Sure enough, after he finally had a little bit of fun, she leaned into his arms, panting and asked him: "What's wrong with you?" The man raised his head slightly, his Adam's apple was obvious, and he closed his eyes: "Kiss me,

I I'll tell you."

Gu Ling was dissatisfied: "Didn't I kiss you a lot just now?"

Lu Yanchen snorted: "I took the initiative, did you take the initiative to kiss me?"