Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31

With Lu Yanchen holding on to the board, the boat floated not too fast. Soon Ding Shaoyang and others rowed over, and Lu Yanchen climbed onto the boat. He was soaked all over, and his right hand was injured and wrapped in gauze. Just after going into the sea and soaking in the water for half a day, the wound started to ooze blood again.

Seeing the clear blood stains on the originally white gauze becoming more and more obvious, Gu Ling inexplicably felt uncomfortable.

Last time he was injured on his leg, and the wound was repeated repeatedly, and he hardly rested. This time, he injured his hand again.

Does he have to be hurt from time to time like this?

The two boats were tied together. Lu Yanchen sat on the board and breathed out a sigh of relief. He turned to look at Gu Ling on the other boat. This time, Gu Ling did not avoid his eyes.

I think the girl has always been calm and calm, but now her hair is blown by the sea breeze, her eyes are moist, with a hint of confusion and sadness, her face is as white as ever, and her lips are like ripe peaches. So tempting.

He rolled his Adam's apple twice, and asked, "Go to the mainland?"

Gu Ling nodded, wanting to say something, but when he saw the wet gauze on his hand was torn open, and a shocking wound was exposed inside, everyone was shocked Call out.

Ding Shaoyang sighed straight away: "Boss! What, what should we do? Let's go to the mainland again, you can't deal with your injury!" Lu Yanchen raised his hand and looked at his hand, there were still drops of water on his hair under the sun's

rays The facial features that had just been washed with water added a kind of handsomeness. The man just said indifferently: "The doctor prescribed the medicine, and it will be fine to ask Gu Zhiqing to bandage it for me when I get off the boat." He said like this

He said that the others were fine, because Gu Ling had the best dressing skills, so it was only natural to find Gu Zhiqing, but when Lu Yanchen looked over, Gu Ling felt as if he had been burned.

She bit her lip slightly, her heart was in a state of agitation, and she wanted to refuse to approach him rationally, but she found that she was already very close to him emotionally.

Soon, the group reached the shore, and Wang Haohan jumped off the boat first, grabbed Sun Pingfang's hand and helped Sun Pingfang get off the boat.

Gu Ling planned to go down by himself. It would take a little effort, but it wouldn't make him unable to go down.

But who knew that a big hand stretched out in front of her, slender and broad, her eyes flashed, she held her breath, and raised her head to meet Lu Yanchen's eyes.

If he hesitated, he would be more likely to arouse suspicion from others, so Gu Ling could only hand him his hand.

The man stretched out his uninjured left hand. The moment he held it, power seemed to be transferred to her. She jumped down with a little force and reached the shore. However, she didn't know why her legs became weak or it was Lu Yanchen who pulled her hard. steadied her.

Gu Ling felt uneasy and was afraid that others would find out, so he pretended to be calm and said: "Thank you. I will help you bandage your wounds later." The group of people walked to the shore. Wang Haohan was talking to Ding Shaoyang and others about getting married

. All the soldiers were very envious, and everyone walked towards the wooden house talking and laughing.

Gu Ling always walked with Lu Yanchen. No matter how often she walked, Lu Yanchen seemed to be able to keep up with her.