Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?

Start from the beginning

Parvez " yes sir, I will look "

He sat on his rolling chair closing his eyes, her words came back to his mind " Mei kaise bolu Usko, aap aaur meri beech kuch nahi hai. She is thinking, I.. I... Seduced you.. I..  You know, how it malaligns my character. I was never linked up with any men before but bcoz of your this thing she is questioning my character "

Karan eyes were red as fire " I wont leave this Mrs. Sinha now, you messed with wrong person "

Other side,

Teju was walking down the pathway, she couldn't take his eyes out of her mind and she was exhausted with everything happened in afternoon the same day. 

Teju was working on her next project, she was already tired , she had to complete 25 designs in just 4 days and she did somehow.

She closed her eyes as they were burning and layed back on her chair for sometime. Just then, she heard a thud on her table, she opened to see Mrs. Sinha standing furiously, teju stood up

Mrs. Sinha " is this how you work? What are these designs, if you call this as your designs then I would have to put poor on your conduct completion certificate. "

Teju looked at her sharply and Mrs. Sinha glared her back " kyaaa gur kyu raheho, you will again complaint about me to him, you think I don't how about your real face. All you know is how to seduce rich people and then rise up in work, remember "

She moved closer to her ears " no karan kundrra will be able to save you from me if you don't behave next time, your future is in my hands "

Teju looked at her as she pushed her and teju fall back on her seat. Anvi held her and she hugged her.

Anvi " please please don't cry now. You know she is a bitch right. Don't take her words to heart "

Teja nodded and she felt low all the day. She was just waiting for her office to over which ended around 9.30 pm once she completed her works and she reached his office to confront him.

She heard a horn sound and turned to see a black Range Rover stopping beside her. She frowned when the car stopped by and parvez came out.

Parvez " bibi ji aap, please ayiye I will drop you at home "

Teja " no bhai, thank you, I will go by myself. Aap jaaye "

Parvez " please mam, sir asked me to drop you safely, aap aayiye "

Teja's anger was over sky " Ask your sir to go to hell "

She walked away furiously and parvez bhai called karan, he picked up immediately " did you met her, she is with you right? "

Parvez " sir, mam is refusing to come with me. "

Karan " did you told her I asked you to? "

Parvez " ji Sir, mam.. She said ask your sir to go to hell  "

Karan rolled his eyes " parvez,  if she didn't come with you now, I will fire you "

He cut the call leaving a horrified parvez at the end. 

Parvez ran to teju who frowned " bibi ji please ayeye meri sath warna "

Teju " warna kya.. Apke Sir mardenge mujhe.. Sirr pod dunga mei unka,  nahi voh toh Nahi hai yahan..haan, ye car glass tod dunga mei jayye aap "

Parvez made a crying face as she walked away again and he called Karan again and informed him about her threatenings.  He laughed a little and asked to put the call on speaker near to her.

She frowned again seeing parvez and took a stone from nearby " you don't understand at once. I will throw his at the car and then you will know "

On call " Tejasswi, get in the car if you don't want parvez to lose his job right now. Either he drop you safely or he loses his job, choose now.  Bye good night "

She looked at phone wide eyed and looked at parvez who was looking at her with pity look " please bibi ji, ayeye "

She made a uff face and sat on the car, parvez heaved a sigh of relief. 

Teja " Is he always like this.. Hukum chalate rahta hai ? "

Parvez " haan, Sir hamesha aise hai, par bohot ache bhi hai "

Teja murmered " Sir ki chamche "

Parvez chuckled listening her and same time om called him.

Om " you found teja parvez? "

Parvez " yes sir mam ki sath hu, unko drop Karke call karti hu"

Om " okay, make sure she is safe "

Parvez " yes sir "

He turned to teja " Karan sir aapkeliye bohot care karti hai bibi ji "

Teju sighed as she leaned on the window and thought " par kyu, voh mujhe jaana tha bhai , par unone dur kardiye hume "

Cupid " kyuki, my magic is working on him but that idiot is trying to over rule me, he is trying to fight with me.. Batameez ladka "

They reached her home and she stepped down and said " Call him and say that i reached safe and you please drive safely bhai "

Parvez " jii bibi ji, good night "

She replied " Good night bhai "

Cupid " mei bhi tak gaye hu,  good night "

.....................................................................

He reached home late night only to see his entire family still awake. He frowned seeing their smiles and walked to them. He was shocked to listen the next sentence from his mother.

K. Mom " Sunny, we have found a match for you ,she is perfect, cute soft innocent "

He wanted to shout at them for being nonsense but controlled himself, seeing someone else is the last thing he wanted right now. 

Karan " but I m not interested, just leave that topic now "

K. Dad " chup kar, we r going to their house this Sunday and you r coming that's it "

He groaned in annoyance, turned to see his sister looking at him with teasing smile.

Madhu Di " sunny , the girls photo is in your room, you can see if u want "

He entered his room angrily and throw the cover in dustbin.

Karan pov " I don't care, I m going to say no to this marriage. "

Destiny sarcastically " Yeah yeah let's c to that idiot , now give rest to your stupid brain "

Cupid from his sleep " voh to nahi  honewala hai destiny didi"

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Hmm.. Next update precap " Meenu Di at Mrs. Sinha office "

Santhiya Suresh