Introduction

Copywriting:

As soon as Gu Ling was reborn, his marriage was robbed by his step-sister.

Her step-sister Gu Ya is familiar with the plot of the second half of her life and doesn't want to be buried on a barren island like her previous life. She wants to marry into the Yu family instead of Gu Ling and enjoy a lifetime of glory and wealth!

Gu Ling was forced to build an island in place of her step-sister. No one knew how happy she was!

In her last life, everyone envied her for marrying a good family and enjoying her all her life, but no one knew that her mother-in-law looked down on her. Her husband ignored her, and the two children were not close to her. She worked hard to help her husband fight out, but blocked her husband and secretary in the chairman's office with her own eyes...

In this life, Gu Ling decided to dedicate her life to the island and build her dream island!

Unexpectedly, Gu Ling was excited when he landed on Shanghai Island! Big coconuts, ripe mangoes, countless seafood, and big fat rabbits rushing around!

In just a few years, Gu Ya, who married to the Yu family, was tight, but she accidentally saw that Gu Ling and Gu Ling's island were on TV. The military uniform boss, who dominated the country's honor, was willing to be a supporting role beside Gu Ling...

Gu Ya went crazy in an instant. The plot is wrong!

*

In order to avoid the admirers one after another, Lu Yanchen ran to the island. Who knew that there were also female educated youths on the desert island who pestered him.

Reject one, and the next one, and even a new female educated youth did not hesitate to help him suck out the poisonous blood after he was bitten by a poisonous snake...

Lu Yanchen subconsciously wanted to retract his legs, and his ears were red. Now the female educated youth is getting bolder and bolder!

Where is morality! Where is the reserved! Where is the home address? Where is the household register? Where is the nearest Civil Affairs Bureau?!

Later, where his wife went, Lu Yanchen was there.

She spent her whole life on that island, and he spent her whole life on her.

----*----

The column includes the end-end articles such as "Eighty Wangfu Village Flower" (八零旺夫小村花), "Eighty Koi Little Sweet Girl" (八零锦鲤小甜妹), "Dressing as a 70-sick Supporting Actress" (穿成七零病弱女配), "Dressing as a 70-White Moonlight" (穿成七零白月光) and so on. If you like it, you can poke it in and have a look.

Content Tags: Rebirth, Supporting Actress, Cool Text, Chronology

Search keywords: protagonist: Gu Ling ┃ supporting role: ┃ Others:

Brief introduction: The happy daily life of factory flowers on the island

Intention: To preach that life should be strong and brave