Chae Yoon wake up when she feels not she's not alone. She blink her eyes and startled when she saw Ha Neul. "Omo..." She said. "Annyeong, Ms. Ha." Ha Neul said. Chae Yoon immediately stood up and make a bow to Ha Neul. "Annyeong Haseyo President Jang." She said. Ha Neul smile at her and Chae Yoon look at him with puzzlement. "I'm sorry if we went inside. The signage is still open. We want to eat here. Can we?" Ha Neul said. 'We?' In her mind. She look at the man who is seated behind Ha Neul and looking at her without any blink of his eyes. "Oh, Yes I'm with Chairman Min." Ha Neul said. Chae Yoon take off her gazed to Tae Gu and make a bow. "Annyeong Haseyo, Chairman Min." She said coldly. "I'm sorry President Jang but our store is close already... And-" Chae Yoon said. "Ms. Ha, can you slide this one, Hmm? I need to impress Chairman Min. Aishh.. I told him that I will buy him meal today." Ha Neul whispered. Chae Yoon let out a deep sigh, "Arasso.. Have a seat." Chae Yoon said and let out a small smile. Tae Gu sit properly as he observed Chae Yoon. "Ms. Ha can you give us some signature dish of this restaurant..." Ha Neul said. "Ne..." She said amd went inside the kitchen.

"You owe me this time, Tae Gu..." Ha Neul said when Chae Yoon left them. Tae Gu let out a small smile. "What do you want?" He said. "Girls... Pretty and sexy girls..." Ha Neul said and let out a small laugh. Tae Gu smile as he is listening to Ha Neul request. They stop from talking when they heard a cellphone ring. Tae Gu look at to Ha Neul, "It's not mine..." Ha Neul said. He saw Chae Yoon went outside to pick her cellphone at the counter table, "Oppa.." She said and went back inside the kitchen. 'Oppa...' In his mind and he clench his fist. Ha Neul notice his sudden change of mood. "Maybe her older brother called her." Ha Neul said trying to calm him down. "She doesn't had any siblings." Tae Gu said in a serious tone. Ha Neul didn't speak, for the very time he got surprised when he saw his best friend getting jealous.

"Yes, I've already eaten... I'm still here at the restaurant..." Chae Yoon said over the phone while she's cooking. "It's closing time already... Why you still there? It's too dangerous to go home alone." Woo Jin said over the phone. "There's two customers left... When they leave I will close the restaurant so don't worryl... " Chae Yoon said. "Oppa... I mean Woo Jin, I will call you later-" Chae Yoon said but her phone slide from her ears when her hand accidentally touch the hot pot. "Ahh.." She said. She was startled when someone grab her hand and blow it and her body frozed when she saw a familiar face standing infront of her. They eyes locked and this time, Chae Yoon heart beats just like the old rhythm. Tae Gu hold her hand and blowing it. She feel his warm breath on her hand. She try to pull her hand but Tae Gu hold her tightly, chae Yoon hold her breath. "Chae Yoon... Are you okay? You still there?" Woo Jin said over the phone. Chae Yoon manage to pull her hand and she is about to pick up her phone when Tae Gu immediately pick it up on the floor. Tae Gu turn it off and put it on the top of the counter table. "Yah! What are you doing?" Chae Yoon said. Tae Gu walk closely to where she was standing. "I'm trying to protect my woman..." Tae Gu said. 'My woman?..' In her mind. "What? Your woman? Since when Tae Gu?" Chae Yoon said as she smirked. She look away and continue her cooking. Tae Gu smirked and stand from her behind. "Since you appeared infront of me that day..." Tae Gu said soflty. Chae Yoon feels his warm breath on her neck. "I'll do as I promise to you... I will remind you how we started years ago... As far as I know, You're mine..." He said. Chae Yoon heart beat so fast but she try to ignored it. She remind herself that this man is the man who hurt her three years ago. "You will also reminding me how I ended crying years ago... So please Tae Gu, stop... Let's treat each other like strangers." Chae Yoon said. Tae Gu is about to speak when Ha Neul interrupt them. "Tae Gu, your phone is kept ringing." Ha Neul said.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Side story

Three years ago

"Wow... Your place is already cleaned ..." Chae Yoon said when she got surprised how cleaned and neat of Tae Gu's unit. "Do I need to tell Mrs. Jang that you don't need me anymore?" Chae Yoon said jokely. Tae Gu let out a small laugh. He was so happy like a kid when Chae Yoon always compliment him. "Should I make my place messy, for you to stay?" Tae Gu said teasingly. Chae Yoon laugh as she was walking towards the kitchen. "You don't need to cook." Tae Gu said. "Why?" Chae Yoon asked. "I already ordered some food for us." Tae Gu said. Chae Yoon look at him with puzzlement. "Arasso... Is it your birthday today?" Chae Yoon asked. "Ani..." He said and walks towards to her without their eyes break from each other's gazed. Tae Gu  put his arms around her waist and Chae Yoon startled. She's having hiccups when Tae Gu get close to her. Tae Gu smile when he saw her face blushed. Tae Gu untie her apron and take it off from her body. But Chae Yoon assume that he will hug her so she close her eyes. Tae Gu look at her and when Chae Yoon open her eyes, he slightly pull her closer to him and  Tae Gu touch her lips with his fingers. "Chae Yoon..." He said. Chae Yoon felt her heart keep pounding. "Yes?" She said. Tae Gu adjust his face to kiss her.  Chae Yoon eyes got widened because this is her first kiss. Her first kiss that she reserve for her destiny but this time she let it steal by someone who's always making her heart fluttered but they don't have any label in their relationship. She close her eyes and she let him kiss her. Tae Gu wait her reaction when it seems that Chae Yoon didn't hold back, he continue kissing her in his most passionate and gently way. He admit that this not his first time having intimate scene with someone but this time was different. He needs Chae Yoon not because of lust, he needs her because his heart is telling it.  He lean her to the counter table without breaking their kiss. His hand travel from her back and Chae Yoon allowed it. Tae Gu unbuttoned her blouse while looking at her eyes. Chae Yoon stop him, "Tae Gu..." She said with worry in her eyes. "I... This is my first time having intimate with someone..." She said.  Tae Gu look at her and then he smile. He wants to own her but he decide to control himself. He hug her tightly and kiss her on her head. "I'm sorry..." He whispered. Chae Yoon smile because even though she's not telling him directly that she's not ready but Tae Gu understand and respect her. "Tae Gu... You need a cold shower today... A very cold one...' In his mind.

After that day, their relationship is getting closer and closer. Chae Yoon wants to ask him about their relationship but she's afraid that he might change when she ask assurance in their relationship. On the other hand, Tae Gu thought that she's officially he's girlfriend because of their kiss that day. He didn't know how to court a girl and this is the first time to feel afraid of losing someone. Chae Yoon for him is a treasure and when he meant treasure, he never have a plan to let go of her what ever happened. While Tae Gu means a lot to Chae Yoon. Chae Yoon always think that love is like in a fairy tale, the prince propose to his princess and get married. But when she met Tae Gu, it was different.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note

Hi.... Thank you guys for understanding my English 😅🤭
Yes, Im also a fan of Min Tae Gu and Ha Chae Yoon love team. When I watched the negotiation I want season 2 but it's impossible sadly Tae Gu died in the movie... But this time I will make a different story for TaeCha love team ☺️🥰 hope you like it, guys... Stay healthy and happy everyone, Annyeong!

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12