CHAPTER NINE: FUCK A CORPSE

Start from the beginning

Julia rolled her eyes and scoffed loudly getting some amused looks. This was the Julia they wanted not- not this constantly angry and cold one. It's like she was reverting back ti her old ways losing all the progress she had made with them.

"Everyone have a gun and a knife?" Rick asks him directly as Julia pushes off the wall to move that way. She was second in command so- surely SHE should be the one answering this. "Yeah we're low on-" Daryl begins to say when Julia interrupts him getting up in his space like she was trying to intimidate him.

"Running out of ammo." She says as he slowly turns to her with a narrowed gaze as Ricks lips twitch temporarily. "Remember I'm second and your third." Julia whispers as Glenn talks to Rick about a run him and Maggie were planning to go on.

Daryl just scoffed but he too like everyone else seemed to relax a little.

Maybe she was slowly coming back around.

"We cleared out the generator room." Daryl adds staring at Julia as he informs Rick of it and the women crosses her arms and bites her lip to refrain from cussing him out..... yet.

"Yeah- blabbermouths down there trying to fix it." Julia spat as Oscar glances at her but she just glares at him making him look away quickly.

"In case of an emergency." Daryl adds once again making Julia add something to try and one up him. There is no way in hell she was falling to third it was one thing having one man in charge but having Daryl think he also got to tell her what to do? Of that would happen when pigs fly.

"We are also going to sweep the lower levels too. My idea of course." Julia says which- it actually was Daryl's and he gave her a pointed look she ignored making him scoff and mutter.

"Good. Good." Rick says before his eyes catch Julia's briefly and he walks away making her feel cold.

"RICK!" Hershel yells but the man storms away and doesn't look back, he didn't even ask about the baby. Julia just watches him walk away and moves her eyes to her feet.

He hated her.

He had to she killed his wife.

And that's okay....

Because she kind of hated herself at the moment too.

"Alright let's go sweep the lower levels." Daryl huffs and Julia glances at him before the door Rick left through again. A small group begins to follow but Daryl notices that Julia isn't following.

"You comin?" He asks and Julia takes a deep breath before shaking her head.

"I'm gonna go with Glenn and Maggie on that run, I told Lori I'd help with the baby and- that involves getting formula and stuff it'll need." Julia says with certainty as he looks a little unsure but doesn't voice it as he leads the group into the lower levels.

"Oh sooo your coming with us then?" Maggie asks surprised as Julia slowly turns to her. "That's what I just said isn't it?" She says a little snappy making Maggie slowly nod and begin leading the way as Glenn grimaces but follows as well.

It's not that he didn't like Julia it's just- she seemed more crazy then normal. Rick and the others told them she knew one of the prisoners they killed personally. Some were confused on why but- Glenn knew.