CHAPTER EIGHT: STRANGE BEHAVIOR

*SO IMPORTANT NEWS GUYS THE REASON I WASNT UPDATING IS.... IM PREGNANT!!! SO WRITING THE LORI SCENE REALLY MADE ME HAVE TO TAKE A MENTAL CHECK BREAK AS WELL PLUS ALL THE GORE IN WALKING DEAD MAKES ME REALLY NAUSEOUS RN BUT IM GONNA TRY TO POWER THROUGH IT BUT DANG THAT LORI SCENE WAS ROUGH 😭*

.
.
.
.
.
.

Dean and Raya eat breakfast together before a loud bunch of bangs on the door make Dean stiffen

Dean and Raya eat breakfast together before a loud bunch of bangs on the door make Dean stiffen. Early company only meant two things, creepy mom or the governor wanted to go on a run.

The governor was certainly- not the best kind of man Dean learned in Woodbury. But after he had been separated from his sister and brother in law he was starving. Wandering around Georgia looking for any signs of his family, or just anyone alive. He almost started talking to himself when he stumbled along the governor.

The leader and his men were doing terribly compared to now as they only had a few people and were surrounded by the dead.

Dean without any hesitation helped kill the monsters and in the groups eyes he earned his place. But- the man didn't want to stay but he knew he needed to stay alive if he wanted to find his sister.

He like Merle used to search for her where he could but- she was no where close according to their maps and all the spots they'd already looked.

Merle kind of bonded on that with Dean, but that didn't make Dean open up any more then that.

He hardly smiled at anyone, never spoke to people, he hardly flinched when they started their dead creature fights certain nights. Sometimes he even took apart in it, but he hid that from Raya.

Soon Dean lost hope of ever seeing anyone from his past let alone his sister. So when he stumbled across Raya who named Julia Wilson of anyone in the world he saw it as fate.

Fate he was meant to find his Julia.

"Dean? Are you listening?" The governors assistant asks with some attitude as Dean blinks and grimaced. "Sorry repeat that?" He says gruffly as the brunette rolls her eyes repeating herself.

"I said the governor wants today to be a celebration for Woodbury's accomplishments so far..... He specifically requested for you and Raya to be there for the new comers Andrea and Michonne." The brunette says with some jealousy of the blonde woman.

The governor really seemed to take a liking to her...

"Sounds great we'll be there right Ray?" He asks and looks to the blonde child that nods enthusiastically.

"Good. Merle wants to know if you want to be the one in the ring with him tonight?" She whispers a little lower and Raya can be seen trying to eavesdrop.

"Yeah put me in....." Dean says coldly before basically shutting the door in her face.

"What's tonight?" Raya asks innocently she always was suspicious of the nights he'd sneak out and come back with few scraps. He told her she'd understand when she was older.