The Green Ninja

Começar do início

I give him a deadpan look as he grunts and rubs the back of his head. Nya grabs his arm and pulls him out of the bridge, but not without giving the 'I am watching look' to Garmadon then gets pulled away again. "Jay, did you say the falcon was programmed?" Master asks. "Ha-ha. Okay, Sensei. I don't know where to start. It all started when we saw the falcon..." I stopped listening to Jay as I focus my attention on Garmadon. It's so weird. I only met him as a shadow and only saw him once in person in the Underworld, but actually seeing the man right here was a little hard to believe.

Just standing near him, I can feel the corruption of the Devourer's venom that had made him evil. But I could feel the desire and determination to save Lloyd. Lloyd. I look down as I frown, I hope he's okay. But then I feel someone looking at me and I look up to find that it is Garmadon. I look away and then start leaving but I hear footsteps behind me. Once I was close to my room, I turn around and face Garmadon, "Okay, look. I know this new to all of us, but following someone is creepy." I state. "Apologies. I was just curious about you and wanted to talk to you alone." He says. I blink at him. Okay. "Okay. Um... let's talk in my room. So we can have privacy." I reply.

I let him enter my room first then I enter and close the door behind me. My eyes never leaving him. "So, what did you want to talk about?" I ask. It was quiet for a moment as Garmadon looks down in thought. Then he looks at me, "I wanted to thank you for looking after Lloyd." I blink at his response. "When Wu told me how you treated him, I wanted to personally thank you. I know our first meeting was not the best, but I could tell that you are different from the others." He continues. I could only stare at him as I take in his words. This man, despite having evil running through his veins, cares about his son so much.

I swallow some saliva, "Well, I relate to him. I understand what it is like to be alone and without someone." I answer, hugging myself a little. I look down at my feet as me and Garmadon stand in my room. "While our time as allies is short, you have my gratitude and my respect." He says. I look up at him as he gives me a smile. It looked evil but my powers told me that it was kind. I give him a small smile back. "We will get him back. I swear." I say to him. Even if he is to be our enemy, he is still a father wanting to help his child.

Kai's P.O.V.

This is ridiculous! I mean, come on! He has four arms. "But Nya, did you see he has four arms?" I ask my sister. I grab a broom and start sweeping the deck. "Wherever Sensei found him, he's now made it possible so that he can posses all four weapons at once. I don't trust him. Not one bit." Seriously? Am I the only one with eyes right now? "You have to remember, he's not just the Dark Lord, he's also Sensei's brother. Though he's pure evil, Sensei holds him close to his heart." Nya says. But then it hits me.

"That's it." I say out loud. "What?" "To unlock my power. Sensei said the heart is the key. Maybe if I stand up to Lord Garmadon, I'll find my true potential and then everyone can see I'm the Green Ninja! Ha!" I explain to my sister, jumping and flipping onto the deck. Things are coming together. "Nya, you are a genius!" I tell her. "I don't quite follow your logic." "No time to explain, I have to go train. If I'm gonna confront Garmadon soon," I say then jump and do a flip, landing on my feet, "I gotta be at the top of my game." I state. "But Sensei said he's our guest." Oh, please. "Garmadon might've fooled Sensei, but don't think for a second I'm not keeping my eye on him. Nya, the Lord of Darkness just became our roommate." I tell my sister.

"I know. But if you won't take Sensei's words, then take (Y/N)'s." She says. I pause at what she said. "Out of anyone on this entire ship, in all of Ninjago, (Y/N) can feel what others feel. She defended Garmadon from you because she knew that he is here to help save Lloyd." She says. She walks up to me and places a hand on my shoulder. I look down in thought. "You know that she's been struggling with Lloyd gone and that she will do what it takes to get him back. So, please. Try to be nice." She says, then walks off. I take a deep breathe. Even so, I will not take any chances.