04. two truths and a lie

Mulai dari awal

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott! And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life! Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to have sex with me right now!" Stiles slammed his locker shut.

"All right, I'll do it." Danny blurted out, leaning against his locker.

"What?" Stiles's eyes widen in surprise.

"Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Blaze silently laughed at his words as Stiles and Scott shared a look.

"Oh, that is so sweet. Are you kidding?" Stiles said as if he was actually planning on doing it.

"Yes! I'm kidding!" Danny nodded as he walked by them.

"Okay, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny! It's not attractive, all right?" Stiles yelled after him.

"Let me know how long that new policy lasts, Mccall. Adopt a dog and save a life." Blaze winked at Scott who looked gob-smacked at his retreating figure.

"Did he just say that?" Scott asked as if he heard it wrong.

"That my friend is the Blaze Anderson flirting with you." Stiles patted his best friend on the back who was smiling happily but looked nervous at the thought.

He felt like he could die of a heart attack.

───⊱༺༻⊰───

Everyone walked over and got themselves prepared for the track as Blaze walked alongside Scott and Stiles when the twins walked by them.

"Hey, Blaze." Ethan slowed down to talk to the boy missing the looks Stiles and Scott shared.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" Blaze asked snidely. He was still bitter about Ethan being on the enemy side. He didn't deserve that body or other parts that Blaze had the pleasure of witnessing.

"Oh well I thought after all of our weeks over the summer, you would have recognized me. but then again, we spent more time in bed than we did anything else. I hope to pick up where we left off." Ethan smirked at him before he walked away.

"What the hell was that?" Stiles demanded, his mouth dropping open as he thought over the man's words. Ethan and Blaze? Blaze and Ethan? Friend and enemy? Oh, fuck no. Not on Stiles' watch. He'll gut that alpha in half as the hunters do. Perhaps Argent could teach him a thing or two. He'd love to teach Derek a lesson or two.

"Nothing, he's just being an ass." Blaze rolled his eyes.

"He said you guys knew each other over the summer." Scott stated, hiding his annoyance and jealously, "Did you know who he was when he first showed up here?"

"Yes, Scott I did. I met him in London, and he helped me out a bit just like Derek did with you. I didn't know he was with this alpha pack or even had a twin." Blaze sighed.

"And training means sleeping together?" Scott scoffed.

"He may be some alpha dick but he's hot." Blaze shrugged shamelessly as he left leaving behind the still shocked boys.

He knew Scott was jealous, he could sense it right off him and the thought made him smile. Blaze thought maybe Scott didn't still like him but knowing he was jealous over him sleeping with someone made it obvious that he did. Not that it mattered because nothing would ever happen.