Running With The Wolves - (One-Shot)

Here's that other scene I mentioned before. Another one-shot for you guys. Enjoy.

------⊰------※------⊱------

"Come with me"

Penelope didn't argue. Simply let Hope guide her outside the school and into the woods. The sun was blocked by the clouds but she could still feel its reassuring heat on her skin. As they went past the Old Mill, the birds chirped louder and more frequently, many ruffling their feathers and flying away as they ventured deeper into the forest.

"Where are we going?" Penelope finally asked.

Hope stopped, turning around to face her.

"I uh- You're always asking what it feels like to be a wolf and I never gave you a proper answer because I honestly can't quite put it into words so I-" She started fidgeting with her rings and looked down at the ground. "I figured it'd be easier if I just uh- showed you...?"

Penelope squinted her eyes, her head turning sideways. What exactly was Hope proposing here? Show her? It's not like Penelope could turn into a wolf. Even if she could, she wasn't keen on breaking every bone in her body just to sate her curiosity.

Hope must've taken her lack of response as an agreement cuz she started undoing the buttons of her shirt, revealing a white laced bra.

"Woah woah, wait." Hope stopped at once, looking at her concerningly, "What are you- what are we doing here? I don't get it."

Hope gave her a soft smile as she slid the shirt off her arms and folded it messily before meeting Penelope's eyes.

"My mom and I used to do this thing when I was younger and got nervous or restless. She'd take me to the woods near our house, shift and run with me on her back for hours."

"Oh."

"There's more to it, but I'd rather show you instead of just tell you."

Penelope furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but gave Hope a vague nod all the same.

"Do you trust me?" Hope asked, taking Penelope's hand and rubbing a thumb soothingly over her knuckles.

"Of course." Penelope said immediately, "I just don't get what you are trying to achieve here. Do you want me to ride you?"

"For now, yes." Hope blushed at her choice of words but nodded nonetheless. "I think I figured out a way to finally answer your question and help you relax at the same time. Can't believe I didn't think of this sooner to be honest. Mom and I did this all the time."

"Okay."

"Okay." Hope unclasped her bra, slid it off, and handed it along with her shirt for Penelope to hold while she skimmed away her skirt and underwear and kicked off her boots.

Penelope took those pieces too and Hope took a few steps back. Her smooth skin looked even paler under the diffused rays of sunlight. Goosebumps rose on perky breasts as her pink nipples hardened into taunt peaks and Penelope couldn't help but let her eyes wander freely over Hope's ethereal naked beauty.

No matter how often she saw her like this, she knew that was a sight she would never get bored of. Hope's petite body was nothing but perfection in Penelope's eyes. From the long orange locks cascading over her shoulders and almost reaching her ass to the blue of her eyes, the many light freckles adorning her face, protruding collarbones down to the round boobs she loved to have in her hands. Even the marks left by the underwear on her thin waist looked beautiful.

Hope straightened her back, arms clasped behind her, and light blush still on her face but she held her ground, letting Penelope's admiring gaze roam over every inch of her like it was her God-given right to. Her body swayed loosely with the breeze, blue eyes fixed on Penelope and by the soft smile on her face, it seemed like she was in no rush.