! 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗌 & 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 !

hello! this is my first real sort of fanfiction book, and my first anything to do with mr five hargreeves here, or any of the hargreeves for that matter. this book will have a sort of frenemies to lovers relationship with five, but also sweet moments, and if you feel uncomfortable with my writing in any way, then don't read.

here are some things that you should take into consideration before reading on to the actual book:

- i do not own any of these characters except Y/N, and i most definitely do not own the story. this book is based off Netflix's The Umbrella Academy, rated MA and written by Gerard Way (yes, lead singer of MCR). it's very very good and i suggest you watch it! the show is based off the comic book series, so if u like comic books u should read that first :)

- this book WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS from seasons 1, 2, and maybe 3 of The Umbrella Academy on Netflix. if you are going to watch the show, please watch it before you read this book! it's amazing anyway so u could probably binge it real quick lol

- this book will contain some violence, gore, and profanity!!!

- so i did think it was sort of weird if i was shipping you guys with an actual 58-yr-old guy, so in the book, let's just say five is 33 and you are 30, but your bodies are only 13. and yes, it will be a little awkward with 13-yr-olds, too, but i dont wanna make it too complicated. i do understand that at the age of 33, five wouldn't be as witty and sarcastic and cranky, but idk just ignore that stuff 😅

- i'll be switching up the dialogue here and there, and i'll try and get everything in the story right, but there will be a few things left out. however, yes, i will be rewatching the show to make sure i'm getting all the events in order and et cetera.

- pls ignore grammar and spelling mistakes this is a wattpad fanfic ok 😭 im not a professional writer at all.

- yes, your name will be Y/N (yay!!!) buttttt your last name is going to be diff because i'll get to that... ;)

- ok so basically Y/N is going to be Lila Pitts' sister, & if u don't know who Lila is, she's a (GIRLBOSS) character in season 2. Y/N's parents were killed when she was little, and she was also picked up by the Handler, so she and Lila were raised together as siblings.

- Y/N is a female character who uses she/her pronouns. if you go by any other pronouns, you could totally imagine those being used, instead, but please understand my decision. it would also be very annoying to write every single time Y/N is mentioned 'she/he/they', so if you are not okay with this then don't read.

- Y/N has the very amazing power of...just kidding im not telling...;) you'll have to read to find out! idk when you find out what power she has, but it's not until later so be ready to be SURPISEDDDD 😱😱😱

i think that's all, but if there is ever anything else i need to point out to you guys, i'll edit this page to fix it. :)

hope you all enjoy the book! if there is anything you'd like to ask me about, i'll be checking comments, so feel free to ask about it there.

-donT_EV3N