Chapter 15: Final Exams

Start from the beginning

'I won't make that mistake again. I will pass this test and prove that!'

『Fight and win, or run and win』Midoriya stated.

『That's right! Your decision-making skills are being tested. But with these rules, you're probably thinking the only choice is to run, right? That's why we had the support course make these Ultra Compressed weights! We'll put on about half of our body weight. It's to give you a handicap. Its old fashioned, but it makes it hard to move and eats up stamina! Oh shoot, they're heavier than I thought... By the way, there was a competition to decide on the design, and we ended up using Young Hatsume's.』All Might explained.

『To allow us to consider fighting you, huh? You're underestimating us.』Bakugou said.

『Hahahahaha...! I wonder.』All Might replied.

『Bakugou! Don't think people who care for your safety are underestimating you!』Boboiboy scolded.

『On another notice, Cementos and Principal Nezu wouldn't wear their weights when fighting Yaya, Ying, and Gopal. All right, each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stage. Satou, Kirishima, get ready.』Mr. Aizawa said.

『Hai!』They responded.

『Those waiting their turn can watch the exams or think of strategies as a team. Do what you want.』Mr. Aizawa said as a leaving note.

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.

(Author's note: I'm going to skip all the fights and go to Boboiboy and his gang's match. If you haven't watched it, please search for my hero academia: final exams.)

Yaya, Ying, and Gopal vs. Cementos and Principal Nezu.

『Seeing the match from before, don't you think that even people like Yaya and Ying would struggle to beat Principal Nezu?』Midoriya wondered.

『Hm?』Uraraka and Iida looked at him.

『They probably chose him 'cause Yaya can not act on the things she can't see. Principal Nezu is far away. And Mr. Cementos could easily delay them until time is ove–』Midoriya was saying until Boboiboy chopped his head.

『Ow! Boboiboy, why?』Midoriya asked.

『Who do you think you're talking about? Yaya and Ying are strong. I'm sure that they'll be able to scale through. No matter what, heroes can always break out of a tough spot.』Boboiboy reassured them with a smile.

『Yeah.』Midoriya nodded his head.

Okay...

So, on Yaya's end...

M

r. Cementos created a lot of barriers. Yaya blew threw all of them at once. The principal was wrecking the place.

Ying knew they had to do something fast. She had already gotten a glimpse of Mr. Cementos, hiding behind a building not too far off. She called Yaya. She told her the course of action she thought was best. Yaya agreed.

While Ying was running there, a large building came crashing down, about to fall on her. She smirked. 'Finally...'

She ran all out, following the line of disaster that was caused by the principal. Before the principal even knew what was coming, Ying had locked the handcuffs onto him.