"In that case, okay." Michael nodded in understanding, apparently upset he couldn't bath with Ennard. "But, kiss?"

A soft chuckle escaped Ennard's mouth, who then told Michael to come closer. Michael happily approached him, without thinking put his arm around him and stood on tiptoe to press their lips together. Michael always liked it when they kissed, but this time it felt like something was strange—his husband's lips felt colder.

Ennard could feel Michael pressing his head to deepen their kissing gently. Usually Michael is aggressive when he does that, but this time Michael did it gently. Not that he protested nor complained, he always liked Michael's touch. However, in his mind he was grateful that Michael was doing it carefully, because the dizziness was getting worse. Soon they ended their kiss. He looked at Michael who was smiling sweetly at him, where his gaze was getting blurrier and blurrier.

The pain in his head exploded, he lost sight and balance, the last thing he remembered was Michael shouting his name frantically.

---

Dark.

Everything was dark, but the whispers rumbled from all directions. For a flash, the shadow of the past attacked, the stares of people who looked at him were confused, disgusted, or just stared at him as if he was the material for the funniest joke ever. He felt a sensation of nausea, a feeling of nervousness that skyrocketed and made his insides turn upside down. His bones felt cold and hot, his chest pounding in alertness. His whole body hurt, it took him back to the past for countless times.

A black figure began to form in the distance, drawing closer and closer to him with a whip. He froze in fear, he thought over and over again; it's just a dream.

It's just a dream.

It's just a dream!

He opened his eyes forcibly and got up from his lying position quickly, causing his head to be hit by an intense ache as his breath hitched. His ears were ringing loudly, he held both sides of his head tightly while gritting his teeth, his heart was beating too fast in horror. At the same time, he also felt someone approaching him.

"Ennard! Ennard are you okay?"

He recognized the voice as that of his husband, who then held his shoulder lightly, but he couldn't help but push away the purple-eyed man's hand. He was shocked by his own actions, then looked at Michael guiltily. "Sorry," Ennard mumbled, then glanced away.

Michael pursed his lips together, then he sat on the edge of the bed and gently stroked the side of Ennard's face. "You passed out in the bathroom earlier, I was really worried," Michael said quietly as he pressed their foreheads together. "Glitchtrap said you might have a fever."

"Fever?" Ennard responded in disbelief. "I can't possibly have a fever! I—" He tried to stand up but the dizziness forced him back into bed.

"Yes ... definitely a fever."

Ennard gritted his teeth in irritation, he didn't do anything as Michael put the back of his hand to his forehead for a few seconds. He did feel his body shivering, but it was also hot at the same time, making him want to curl up in the blanket while turning on the air conditioner to the lowest temperature even though it was raining heavily outside.

Then there was a knock on the bedroom door, Michael replied that whoever it was could come in. The door opened and revealed a rabbit with glowing eyes holding a tray, and Chris poked his head out from behind the rabbit.

"Oh, Glitchtrap," Michael said, walking up to Glitchtrap quickly.

"So, fever, right?" Glitchtrap looked at Ennard who sat on the edge of the bed for a while, the red-haired man just snorted and decided to lie down again. "I made porridge! Chris is helping me because he's worried about him too, isn't that right, Chris?"