Letter

Let's start chapter 7

He opened the letter

In letter

Dear avni,

From where I will start I really don't know. But I want to say sorry for everything. Today I went to your home and saw your diary. There was many cute talks about me. From that I got to know u want me just not as a friend also your life partner. I broke your heart and I got return. Yes anushka cheated me. After some day of that Valentine's day anushka got job in MK COMPANY. After joining that company she started change. I could feel that she is trying to impress Manjul I mean the owner.one day I went to his cabin without knocking and I saw anushka and he was kissing. I went to him and hold his shirt's collar and punching him . But the next moment change my life. I saw anushka came with a rod and hitted my head . I got unconscious . When I opened my eyes I was in hospital's bed. Some police and anushka was present there. Anushka was crying. She said to the police that I raped her. Then police brought me with them to police station. They tortured me to confess that I raped her. I tried to explained them that I didn't rape her. But they didn't listen to me. I spend few days in police station. Mom and dada went to village home so they didn't know anything. I called to my college friend who was a loyer. He took court's permission to go out from police station for some days . Then I tried to call and message you but u didn't reply. Today I went to your home and know that u love me. Really I am such a worst friend ever who can't realise his friend's feeling. I don't want that this false rape case got viral to others. You know na our neighbour will not let mom live peacefully. if they got to know about this news. Please don't tell it to anyone. And sorry firstly I broke your heart now I am going to broke promise also . I am really sorry . Plz forgive me. I know manjul very well he will do everything to win the case.
Take care,

Yours
Bandar

After reading the letter he looked at avneet and ashi confusly

Man : who are you?

Avni: he is my best friend and ....... my one sided lover.

Man: oh but this letter is your proof ( laughing) who will believe this.

Avni: we know no one won't believe this . But you are really a fool . You have read the full letter. But still you are not confuse that when I knew all the truth then why I again asked u . Wanna know why? Ok i am saying.  Actually I have recorded everything what you have said. And ashi was out side of the room cause we know u very well.  you know what siddharth had suicided and he was in coma almost 11months. Today he got back his sense.

Ashi: that's great.

It's for today

Next will come soon

Byebye