Revenge Partner

It's chapter 5. Let's start

ashi: what are you doing here avneet??? That too in this dress. I never thought u will do something like that. Why were you trying to impress this playboy? One minute don't u love sid?

Avni: I still love sid. But I have to do because............

She told her about the letter

Avni: I also saw when manjul u also was trying to impress him. Why u are doing this when u know he is a playboy?

Ashi: ok I will say. First go to cantin.

Avni: ok

They went to canteen

Avni: now say

Ashi: Can u remember my di Isha?

Avni: of course

Ashi: she is no more ( looking down)

Avni: WHAT!!!! HOW??

Ashi: 1 year ago she got job in this company. All of was was very happy. You know na she always likes to wear western. She used to come office in western dresses. Thia manjul's lusty eyes fell on my di. He used to talk with her very sweetly. She fell in his trap. One day di and he went to a date. He took her in a in his personal hotel. Di said me that he proposed her on this day. She accepted that . They were eating their launch when food fell on his shirt. He went to washroom to clean it kept her phone on the table. Di was sitting on chair when she saw many messages were coming in his phone. She took his phone and luckily there was no password in his phone. She saw there was many girls in his chatlist. She saw the messages and her heart got broken into thousands of peaches. Most of messages were like " hi baby, what are you doing?" "Yesterday night was really amazing" "please don't cheat me I'm pregnant " and more. Suddenly this devil came and snatch the phone from her. She asked him "what is this?" Firstly he was trying to give her fake excuse but then he came in his real face. He said that he just used girls like time pass, their body then throw them from his life . After listening that she tried to escape but can't. Then he ..... Raped her. At night when she was not coming at home we got tensed. Suddenly the door bell rang. I opened the door and saw blood was coming from her almost every parts of body. Then she explained us the whole incident. We went to police station. We complained against him. But inspactor said that he can't take any step against a person like him without any proof. Neighbours were saying stupid talks.  Di had suicided as she could not bear that anymore . Police said they will investigate it but they didn't. From then I promised my di that I will punish this devil. Someday ago I got job in this company.

Avni: then let's punish this bestard together.

Ashi:ok. Revenge partner.

It's for today

Previous chapter's target didn't complete

Next target is 10+ votes and 4 comments

Byebye