"No..." Lu Xu's voice was right next to his ears. The two were so close that Ji Xiunian could even feel his breathing clearly.

He felt a little stiff, and the forehead touched by Lu Xu seemed to be on fire, itchy and hot.

Lu Xu didn't feel like he had a fever, so he didn't take it seriously: "Maybe it's been too hot recently."

Ji Xiunian lowered his eyes and glanced at Lu Xu and nodded: "It's really hot. I'm going to take a shower."

"Go, go." Lu Xu was lying on the bed with his eighth sister in his arms. He was thinking about whether to close his eyes and rest, when he heard the sound of knocking on the glass from outside.

It was 3:30 in the morning, and I lived on the second floor. How could a normal person come and knock on the window at this time?

Bamei sat up from the bed and stared outside with her eyes wide open, as if she was on guard against something.

The sound of knocking on the glass continued, which sounded particularly abrupt in the silent night.

Lu Xu was too lazy to get up, so he just reached for the curtain switch next to the bed.

The curtains creaked and opened slowly to both sides, quickly revealing the scene behind the glass.

A cloud of black energy accumulated outside, and his two eyes glowed green. The long claws scratched the glass, which looked a little scary.

Evil spirit?

Lu Xu raised his eyebrows unconsciously. He didn't take it seriously, but curled his lips in disgust: "Where did this ugly thing come from? Can't you pay more attention to your personal image?"

The evil spirit was originally very aggressive and wanted to create panic in people. It bared its teeth and claws through the window. But as soon as the curtains were opened and Lu Xu's face was seen, he instantly became terrified. Before Lu Xu could make any move, the evil spirit had already screamed and fled from here.

Lu Xu and Eight Sisters looked at each other with big eyes and small eyes. No, what kind of evil spirits could they be in this state of mind?

As soon as he scared the evil spirit away with his front legs, Ji Xiunian walked out of the bathroom with his hind legs: "Did there be any noise just now?"

Lu Xu shook his head: "Yes? No."

Ji Xiunian saw that he didn't seem to be lying, so he just said: "Maybe I heard wrong... Hey, why are the curtains open?"

"Oh, I probably touched it accidentally." Lu Xu smiled with squinted eyes, and then pressed the switch.

Ji Xiunian didn't doubt that he was there, just wiped his hair and went to bed.

This was not the first time that the two of them slept together. Lu Xu didn't think anything was wrong. He said good night and lay down again.

"Good night, sweet dreams." Ji Xiunian turned off the bedside lamp and couldn't help but reach out and rub the eighth sister's head.

He never slept well and never got back to sleep after waking up early. I thought it would be the same this time, but I didn't expect that Lu Xu was beside me, and my eyelids were getting heavier and heavier.

The smell of Lu Xu was all around him, and before going to bed, Ji Xiunian was still thinking about what this scent was like. But before he could figure out the reason, he fell into a deep sleep.

Noticing that his breathing was steady, Lu Xu opened his eyes again.

Ji Xiunian likes to sleep on his side when sleeping. He takes up very little space and looks insecure.

Master Grim Reaper Makes His Debut in Center Positionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें