Chapter 2 : Recovery

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLLUM

IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR

Publius Flavius Vegetisus      Renatus    

AT AZUR LANE BASE

Everyone was suffer from the surprised attack, while Johnston and Yamato were also helping them all.

San Diego : " NOOOO !!! MY SHIP ! "

Omaha : " Calm down San Diego, i know is hurt "

Glow worm : " Yikes ! "

Cleveland : " Steady ! Steady ! ... Okay that's good ! "

Cleveland : " Hmm... i just want a repair ship at here "

Johnston : " Yo Cleveland ! How is the condition of your ship ? "

Cleveland : " Well, my B - turret is damage so i must get it repair it quickly "

Johnston : " Well that's sounds bad for you, i'll see the others okay ? "

Cleveland : " Okay Johnston, thanks "

Johnston then left Cleveland and walking to the others, he then saw Yamato was talking with someone. The person he knows very detail, his big sister Fletcher.

Yamato : " Johnston - san ! I just meet your Onee-san, i think you should talk with her. I will go help the others "

??? : " So you really are a part of our family ? "

Johnston : " Indeed... Big sister Fletcher "

Fletcher : " I didn't get a chance to see when you come and help us. I was too busy helping the other sisters "

Johnston : " Looks like beeing the older sister in the family really have a very tough jobs, well atleast not now you have a little bro here ! "

Fletcher : " Yeah you right, well maybe we can talk more about it at evening i guess. And i will request to Miss Wales for you to sleep with us "

Johnston : " Ahh... In words meaning ? "

Fletcher : " You will sleep with me and the other Fletcher class sisters "

Johnston : " Not bad to me, but what about that big fox ? " *Points at Yamato*

Fletcher : " I don't know either, probally he will sleep on his ship for now "

Johnston : " Fair enough "

Timeskip to Evening

Johnston was walking on a park of the Azur Lane Academy to find his big sister Fletcher, she said to meet with her in the afternoon at the park for more specific. After about 30 minutes past, he found his big sister was sitting down under a Sakura Tree, reading a book.

Johnston : " Hey big sis ! "

Fletcher : *close her book*
" Johnston ! Glad you came, i was hoping you to come a bit earlier "

Johnston : " Well sorry big sis, i kinda have a little fight with Yamato again... Hehe "

Fletcher : " Probally because you and him have something like a personal problem right ? "

Johnston : " Yup... Anyway, what are you reading by the way ? "

Fletcher : " Well i was reading this, a book of our classes. The Fletcher class destroyers "

Fletcher then open one page and revealing the picture of her