Chapter 85: What just happened!

Start from the beginning

Your cheeks were flushed. " Those guys are lethal when they come together, LiuMei, and you are assisting them in their misbehavior. Don't think I'm ignorant of your leaking my secrets," you sourly tossed down the pillow.

"I'm sorry, bestie, but it is so fun being in their presence."  She apologized half-heartedly. But you already know she's not sorry. She was probably so star-struck in their presence that she just spilled the beans like a mesmerized chicken.

"Why did you tell them I dated my obnoxious best friend?" You looked irritated. You haven't spoken to Dylan in a long time, and you're still so upset with him that forgiving him so quickly is out of the question. 

You're not sure if you want to forgive him yet. Dylan became a monster as a result of the soulmate system, which ruined your friendship. But you're not going to give up Taehyung for whatever. You've grown to love your sweetheart wholeheartedly.

Mr. Park will come and get you at 5 p.m. with all your luggage. LiuMei got a call from Mike. He was on his way to her and you were so glad that she won't be all by herself.

......

You arrived in half an hour at Presidents Hill after 6 pm.

Taehyung and the two maknaes were outside when your driver arrived

Taehyung and the two maknaes were outside when your driver arrived. When you locked eyes with the love of your life, your eyes blazed. Taehyung forgot about Jimin and Kookie and didn't wait for Mr. Park to unlock your passenger door. He threw it open, and an ecstatic Taehyung snatched you into his arms in front of everyone. You squealed as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders and kissed each other passionately in front of the spectators.

Jungkook groaned, "Really, Taetae... couldn't you wait until you entered the privacy of your room?"

You just wave them off with your hand behind Tae's back, but you don't stop smooching your soulmate, whom you love.

Mr Park just smirked and walked away, leaving the two soulmates to enjoy their reunion. As Taehyung was still immersed at the lips, Jungkook and a chuckling Jimin assisted Mr. Park in getting his Funsizes luggage out of the car boot.

Jimin burst out laughing. "They missed each other. I'm just relieved that all of their issues have been resolved. Let's go inside. Yoongis said he'd be here at eight o'clock."

Jungkook smiled as he pushed one of Yunrus Louis Vittone's luggage trolleys. " Today is an extremely exciting day. We're going to meet Yoongis' soulmate, and Taehyung and Yunru are reunited."

When Mr. Park nodded, hooted, and drove out of the big double-iron wrought gates, they greeted him. Jungkook and Jimin rolled the luggage into the entryway. The two lovers remain engrossed in each other's embrace. You must have missed each other terribly.

Taehyung raised his head and looked you in the eyes with tenderness. "I missed you, baby."

You smile at him and stroke his cheek. "It's so good to be back in your arms again." You kiss each other again and walk into the mansion hand in hand.