Chapter 9 The Symbol of Peace's End

Start from the beginning

Izuku: Momo!?

Momo: Shhhh it's okay Izuku, Eijiro told me about how much you were worried about me and luckily I was able to leave tonight

Izuku: I'm sorry...

Momo: Sorry?

Izuku: You got hurt because of me..

Momo: I might of got hurt but I got hurt protecting you, I love you Izuku and nothing will ever change that

Izuku: I love you too

Momo: How are your arms feeling?

Izuku: They feel okay just got to keep them bandages on so that they can finish healing

Momo: Please don't go over board again, you could have lost the ability to use your arms if you did it again

Izuku: I know but at least I did it to protect you

Momo: Awww

Momo then wrapped her arms around Izuku's neck from behind, Izuku smiled as he could see how much Momo missed him and how much he missed her. As soon as they were about to walk away they saw Tenya walk over to them and over to Izuku, Tenya then slapped Izuku.

Tenya: All of you are idiots, I know how much it hurts that Bakugo got taken and how much your blaming yourself. Which is why I didn't tell Aizawa and why I'm coming along to help

Izuku: I'm sorry Iida..

Tenya: No need to apologize Midoriya, it was my fault for being so weak. Now let's go get him back

Meanwhile All Might was standing in front of the Hideout with the cops waiting for the right moment, meanwhile Izuku, Momo, Shoto, Eijiro and Tenya were walking down an Alleyway next to the Leagues hideout. They then heard a huge crash come from inside and knew that All Might and the others had started the plan, Izuku immediately took off his sunglasses and fake mustache hair as Momo took the sunglasses and held them.

Izuku: Huh?

Momo: I think they look good on you so I'm keeping them for when you need them

Izuku: Oh Thanks

Momo: Your welcome

Izuku then looked over at the empty lot behind the base and saw the League walk out of Warp gates with Katsuki standing in the middle, They then froze up when they saw All For One walk out of the shadows and over to them. Katsuki knew he couldn't take on All For One which is why he kept on his brave fast, All Might then swooped in from the sky and punched All For One but felt as barrier blocking thr attack.

All For One: So we meet again, you've weakness Alot

All Might: Shut Up! You and the League will pay for what you have done! Kidnapping a Student is where the line draws!

All for one: I was only offering him a proposition but he declined so he has to die, You will watch him die and then the world will watch you die next

Izuku then told Tenya, Shoto and Eijiro to grab Katsuki and escape, they then got into position as soon as Izuku used one for all to boost off the wall and towards Katsuki as Eijiro grabbed his hand. Shoto then made a ice ramp causing them to land in the city, They then met Momo over near the crowd and watch as the fight happened. All Might then collided fists with All for one as a huge gust of dust cause everyone to not see All Might, once the dust cleared everyone saw someone skinny wearing All Mights Hero suit. Izuku then gripped onto his arm as he knew that had reached his limit, everyone now knew All Mights secret. Izuku then immediately saw All For One about to finish All Might off, Izuku then immediately jumped over the crowd and towards them. He then saw memories flash before his eyes as he was running towards them, he then jumped towards All For One and punched him in the face using 5% as All for one's mask broke. All for one then grabbed Izuku and threw him across the area as he turned his attention back to All Might who was shocked after finding out that Tomura was Shimura's grandson. Izuku then stood back up as he ran back towards All for one, All for one didn't care how many times Izuku tried he wasn't going to be able to stop him.

Izuku: All Might! Snap out of it! Your still a Symbol! No one has lost hope in you! They are all counting on you to keep fighting and put an end to this!!! I'm sorry we came here without your permission but we had to save Kacchan! Now stand up and fight back! Your the Symbol of Peace!!!

All for one: Your such a weakling and use the Quirk irresponsibly!

All for one then punched Izuku causing Izuku to go crashing into a pile of rubble, All Might then heard a girl's voice coming from the rubble behind as she sounded hurt.

Woman: He's right All Might! Your still a Hero no matter what you look like! Your still the Symbol of Peace!

All Might then snapped out of it and felt the remaining embers inside of him send the power to his right arm as he looked at All for one.

All Might: Don't worry miss...this isn't over because All for one will be defeated! Which is why I will defeat you All for one!

All for one then powered up his right arm too as his used the many Quirks his stole to boost It, him and All Might then collide fists as All for one was pushing All Might back. All Might then got a flashback to something Shimura told him.

Shimura: if you feel like you can't keep going anymore, just remember

All Might then stopped being pushed back as he felt more power surge through his right arm, he then looked over at the rubble where Izuku was laying still awake with Momo by his side. He then looked at the ground in shame.

All Might: Your right...As his teacher I should have stopped him from coming here, I failed which is why I have to make it up to him! Until he's he's ready!

All for one: Pathetic how you keep going

All Might: Until I've finished teaching him! I won't!

All for one: this is the end

All Might: I refuse to die!

All Might then transfer the power to his left arm and punched All for one in the face, All for one then prepared his right arm to kill All Might.

All for one: Good punch but it's still weak though!

All Might: That's because I didn't put my back into it that time!

All Might then swung his right arm up behind him in the air as he saw the last embers glow and Shimura talk.

Shimura: One for All has been passed down for generations giving it strength and hope, and remember to do your best Toshinori

All Might dashed towards All for one as an explosion went off behind him, All for one then froze up as All Might sent to punch towards him.

All Might: Goodbye One for All! United States of Smash!!!!!!

All Might then punched All for one into the ground as it created a huge wind gust, as soon as it stopped everyone saw All Might standing there with his fist raised in the air as they started cheering. All Might then painted towards the camera as everyone went silent.

All Might: Now it is your turn....

No one didn't know who that message was towards, but Izuku knew that it was a message to him telling Izuku it was now his time to complete One for All. Izuku couldn't help but let out a few tears as he felt happy that All Might saw Izuku as the person to complete the Quirk, Izuku then wiped his tears as he nodded knowing he would do his best to fulfill his job of completing the Quirk. Meanwhile the League was sitting in an abandoned warehouse as they watched a women in purple walk in with a mask on

Tomura: So you here for the job?

???: What's it to you if I am?

Tomura: I simply just want to hire an assassin

???: What did you have in mind?

Tomura: I want you to hurt someone a kid named Izuku Midoriya cares about, simply just follow him home and once you see who it is then take the shot so I can finish the job later on

???: What about the kid?

Tomura: Leave him to me, he's mine for the killing