In Thailand, Pelle Skarsgård aka Blu Tembo was out exploring in the Lampang volcanic belt, checking out a cave that nobody had been in. He also fought in his home country too when his people got miraculized from their Alliance rings that Monarch hacked into, he as Blu Tembo fought to protect his family as well as removing the rings and destroy them. Since now when the alliance rings are recycled into building a statue of Gabriel Agreste, he now goes back to using his iPhone which is better than a highly advanced technology that was hacked.

"So many minerals from the Triassic period" He checked it up.

"And I thought mammoths could stay larger than my kind," His kwami Trunkk said.

"Well sadly the mammoths went extinct completely during the Stone Age," Pelle said, remembering the history classes, "Still, they were majestic creatures"

"My ancestors would have loved to meet you if they did not go extinct," Trunkk said.

"I wish I could, Kompis," Pelle said the last sentence in Swedish. He took out a bar of marabou chocolate from his backpack, "Want some Trunkk?"

"Thank you," Trunkk said.

"No worries," Pelle said.

They got deeper into the cave until they had to turn on some flashlight.

Suddenly the ground below him became like a slope and he slipped, gliding down the ground, "WHOOAAAAAAAAA!!!" He slides at full speed.

-

At the airport in Rome, Italy, the class arrived in Italy. Among them were Marinette and Adrien.

"Are you excited for the trip to Pompeii?" Marinette asked Adrien.

"Yes. But it's gonna be a long trip with a bus to there" Adrien said.

"That's why I have a music player for us to hear music as we sleep" Marinette giggled.

"Indeed. Well, I'm glad nothing will stop us now" Adrien held her shoulder.

"Of course," Marinette said. After getting their luggage they go to the tourist bus.

"I suppose we'll get to learn more of Pompeii's history when it got destroyed," Marinette said.

"Yup. But still, it reminds us of someone we truly despise that is Italian" Adrien growled lowly at the mention of Lila.

"She's done enough harm now" Marinette held his hand.

"Yeah. Wherever she is now, she better not try to ruin another life again. Like she almost did with yours" Adrien put on his earbuds to listen to music with her.

"Yes, but I'm glad I exposed her" Marinette listened to the music and rested her head on his shoulder as they got on the bus.

The trip was gonna take 2 and a half hours to arrive at Naples, the city near Vesuvius and Pompeii.

What they don't know is that Cerise in Iris Verdi's disguise who attended the improved school is also on the field trip separately and wants revenge on Marinette for ruining her Lila Rossi persona. The kwami of transmission did not like his new owner and he did the same to warn the holder to not do this but she did not listen.

"Soon Marinette, you'll suffer greatly," She thought.

As they arrived in Naples, their teacher gave a list of their names for their room hotel. Alya and Marinette were given their room and Adrien with Nino.

"My dude, I'm very happy that you and Dudette are finally free to be in a romantic fairytale" Nino unpacked his suitcase.

"Yes, without my father to interfere or that psycho bitch Lie-la" Adrien said.