So they have no money on them.

  This is also a big reason why they came here obediently and forced the garrison to hand over the material warehouse of City B.

  All the cash on their bodies was taken away. In fact, there was no way to buy supplies at the stalls on the Xiangb Expressway.

  It would be better to take a risk.

  But now, you don't need to pay cash, you just need to help with cooking and taking care of the children, and you can have a supplies .So why do you have to bleed and fight to the death with the garrison?

 More and more old people, holding the children in their hands, walked in the direction of Huami.

  Gradually, they formed a line in front of Hua Mi.

  And those instigators who mingle with the crowd are impatient.

  They kept trying to persuade those who wanted to leave, "She must be lying to you. Now she's tricking you with a little food. When our team falls apart, she will starve you to death."

"Don't go there, let's take this away."

"After rushing down from the supply depot in City B, all the supplies in it are ours, and they will be enough for us to eat for a long time."

"Don't be stupid, who can compare with the food we have now and the endless food after rushing down from the supply depot? Is it worth it?"

  "You have also seen that the garrison kills people without blinking an eye. They can kill our people without blinking an eye. Sooner or later, they will be able to kill you too."

  That's what they said, but they, the instigators, only dared to mix in the ranks of survivors and whisper such things.

  Now no one dares to be the leader, because they are afraid that if they become the leader, they will be shot to death by the garrison.

  They strictly follow the rules of the garrison. Anyway, as long as they don't harm the weak and mix in the crowd to incite civilians to cause trouble, the garrison can't do anything about them.

  Huami has recruited 10 grandmas to cook, 20 grandpas to pick up trash, and 30 children to help carry supplies.

  Children who can't move things, help guard the younger ones, who can't even walk. Anyway, they have to do things and work, and children are no exception.

  In fact, the children can't carry much material at one time.

  But there are many children and they can run fast. They move the supplies from the warehouse to the outside like ants moving. They move a little at a time and it doesn't take much effort.

  For the old people who came again, Huami searched and found two of them, and began to register their names and distribute supplies.

  As long as you come to queue, Hua Mi will provide supplies and arrange work for old people who don't do anything.

  The person who came later, Huami, sent those old people to the mountain near the material warehouse to find things that could be used to set up a stall.

  After successfully dividing a large number of old people and children from the group of survivors, Hua Mi walked to Tang You's side, frowned and asked, "Have all those instigators been found?"

  Tang You frowned and stood at the door of City B's material warehouse. In the dark sky, a large number of people were still surrounded in front of him. "We have all checked out. As long as they dare to take action, our snipers will shoot."

  Indeed. As the other party said, as long as they don't come forward to hurt the weak and mix in the crowd, the garrison will not take the initiative to shoot and kill them.

  Hua Mi couldn't help frowning when she heard what Tang You said. The occupational restrictions of the garrison are really troublesome at this time.

  They will not preemptively strike. They clearly know that the other party is a villain, but they have to wait for the other party to strike first before the defense will passively counterattack.

  Hua Mi rolled her eyes and immediately thought of a good idea, and said to Tang You:
  "I don't think they will do anything bad in a long time. I'll go around nearby."

  After saying that, she didn't wait for Tang You to stop her, Hua Mi turned and left.

  Wearing a raincoat and holding an umbrella, she walked outside the material warehouse and said hello to the group of old people who were cooking in the shed.

  Then she walked outside the shed alone, intending to take a walk in the direction of the national highway next to the group of survivors besieged outside the material warehouse.

  Her whereabouts have been noticed by many caring people from the very beginning.

  After all, when they came outside the material warehouse of City B and tried to force the garrison to hand over the material warehouse of City B, Huami was on the side of the garrison.

  She must be a very important person in the garrison, the head of the garrison seems to be very respectful to Hua Mi.