Chapter 1

"Korean"
"English"

"Lily, Sullyoon, Bae, Kyunjin, Jiwoo and Haewon you have all debuted" Sunnys heart broke into pieces as she heard that come out of JYPs mouth

"Lily, Sullyoon, Bae, Kyunjin, Jiwoo and Haewon you have all debuted" Sunnys heart broke into pieces as she heard that come out of JYPs mouth. She sighed in frustration until she came back to reality as soon as she heard her name.

"Sunny, you had an amazing performance. Your dancing and your vocals were something else that was perfect for another group." Her eyebrows furrowed as he spoke.

"You have debuted in Straykids" All the girls clapped for her and Lily, her best friend since this whole thing started, ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Congrats Sunny, your going to do amazing! Shine bright" She whispered into Sunnys ear before pulling away and giving a smile to her before returning to the others.

When she left the room she spotted two boys talking to each other and their Australian accents could be heard from a mile away.

"Where is she?" The boy with blonde haired questioned pestering the obvious older one. "Soon" he replied, turning his head and seeing the person he exactly wanted to see.

"Sunny!" He raised his hand in a small wave with a big smile on his face while she stared at them in confusion and fright.

The two boys ran up to her and she stayed in her stiff position around them. "Hey, we're Straykids members you probably don't know us yet" She nodded in response and felt a bit guilty for not knowing them.

"I'm Chan and he's Felix" Chan introduced as he wrapped his arm around Felix. She couldn't lie, they were both so fine and their Australian accents just made her fall for them even more.

"How many members are there?" Sunny asked, expecting 4 or 5 but her jaw dropped when she heard the response.

"There's 8 of us, you'll meet them all at the house!" Felix chuckled looking at the girls expression to the information.

Out of nowhere a security guard appeared behind the two and tapped on Chans shoulder making him turn around. "I think it's best if you three start to go to the car" the guard said and the two nodded. "Follow us" Chan said as he signalled to her to come along.

She followed behind them with the guard holding her hand due to her stress since he had realised how she acted.  When they got outside, flashes from cameras in every angle and too bright for her.

She covered her eyes with her hand and tried to find her way but due to the big crowd she and the guard had separated. She heard her name being called before feeling a hand grab onto hers and pull her along.

When she turned around it was Chan bringing her to the car and shutting the car door with them inside. "Such ruckus, I hate some fans and paparazzis that can't give any space." Felix sighed irritably.

The driver set off with the three in the car.

As she opened her eyes she woke up a new boy she had never met. He had brown eyes, chubby cheeks and a round face. "Hi my name is Han!" He spoke which made her pause with an awkward smile on her face.

"Han speak English" Another boy sighed from behind, he had fluffy hair and puppy eyes. Shit they were all so hot and she could literally compare herself to a dead rabbit.

"Ah sorry, names Han, Han Jisung" he let out his hand to help her out of the car. She stepped out and in front of her was the most prettiest house she'd ever seen.

She turned to Han. "Where's Felix and Chan?" She questioned. "They parked here and made me and Han pick you up since they went to the store by foot" Seungmin explained as picked up some bags from her car boot.

She nodded slightly before being pulled inside the house by Han with Seungmin laughing in the back. "WELCOME TO THE GROUP!" He yelled, pulling her to the living room where 4 boys stood there.

In the room there was balloons floating by them and in the middle of the boys was a cake. When she got closer the cake read "Welcome to SKZ".

She smiled looking at all the boys and knew she had gotten into the group of her dreams despite them being all boys. An arm wrapped around her shoulder and stood there was a buff, black haired boy.

"My name is Seo Changbin" he said in small English and with a cute smile. Although he was built up he was a true softy. He began pointing at some of the boys. "Hwang Hyunjin" he pointed to a red haired boy who pouted at Changbin.

"Don't say his full name to him" Han chuckled and pointed at another boy. "Yang Jeongin or I.N" Jeongin was like a fox, he had pretty eyes and she thought his face was adorable when he waved at her.

"He's maknae, youngest" and finally pointed at the last boy she hadn't seen. "Lee Minho or Lee Know, he's evil bunny" and the comment received an evil smirk from Minho. "He doesn't speak English so well but understands" Changbin explained.

"Thank you for the introductions" the girl smiled and the front door shut revealing Felix and Chan. When they realised the boys had set a welcome party they both laughed and joined in with the others.