Chapter 8: new pals on the block

They all have woken up from the floor for how tired they was the night before so they woke up and headed to play care and they find out there are new dogs joining puppy play care today they both walk into the play care area and all the pets greeted the new pups who were Augie and more they both are younger then they normally have in the play care area they all go play with all the other pets, bob says I hope the pets want to come back for play care tomorrow then bingo and Rolly smell a mission coming on they both say and the mission song plays and they say we got to make sure they want to come back for the next day they had a rough start because everything was too big for them because they are younger they both got sad and headed to their owners school and both bingo and Rolly go to find them and they look at the preschool and say oh we have been showing them bigger dog things not there she kind of things they both head back to play care and make it for smaller pets so they will come back again they build it and they get Auggie and Moe back for them to enjoy it, they all find them at Sam's preschool and say this was the best mission because now younger puppies can enjoy the small play area like at Sams school, bob and anna come back and see what the pups have down for the new pups they think that anna did it but it was really bingo and Rolly but they only hear them bark so they have no clue but it was a great idea so they keep it for the other pets the hours by fast as all the dogs play they never even knew it was time to go home for how much fun they had from their first day at Playcare both of them enjoyed it so much they will be back the next day like promised they all are on leash's and heads to their own houses see you later they all say to each other and they all high paw because they made the new pups Auggie and Moe feel needed.

Back at home

They are all back from being at puppy Playcare all day except Oliva because fish aren't allowed there for some reason, but they all do dog things and cat naps for how tiring it was watching puppy's play all day long but bingo and Rolly still have energy so they go play with their toys in the yard till bob gets home   because anna brought them home this time because bob is working a little later than normal so bob asked Anana to pick us up so he can get his work down for the day they all had fun playing then right in the middle of playing they hear the door open and see bob and dash over and barks at bob happily, hey there pups he says to them I see you missed me and thanks anna for picking my boys up from play care anna says your welcome bob I had to get my own dog to of course Lollie so it worked out great because they all get along so well together yeah they sure do I know that for sure and they all go to the food dish and waits for bob to pour there food Lollie's bowl is there to pour her some to bob anna says to him sure do, they all eat up all there food in there food bowls and say that was so good  all agree and go and play a little outside before it gets dark they both hear Keia in her yard and goes to the door dog to see what she's up to they both go over there and see Keia and bingo is blushing because he has a crush on her but now isn't the right time to ask, they both ask Keia what she is doing and she says I'm painting some images with dog safe  paint they say that's so cool I can't wait to see what you made Keia revels oh its bunny monkey do you paint her a lot Keia says yes because she's my best friend I see you didn't lose her again did you? Bingo asks no I didn't but thanks for asking she says. Bob calls the pups its bedtime now we got to go Keia see ya tomorrow Keia says bye and heads in herself. Then they go upstairs to bed with bob, and they all fall fast asleep together as bingo talks in his sleep for a second.

It's now the next day they all head back to Playcare for Auggie and Moes second day and everyone was very happy to see them again, we weren't sure if you would come back, we love playing with you guys  all the dogs said we all go through live so we give it another chance and we promise not to run to Sams school again sense dogs aren't allowed at school even if we are so adorable but I'm glad we have a great town that has more puppy's and dogs to play with yeah us to both bingo and Rolly say to each other they all play the day away again which is a surprise but at least nobody thinks about their owners when here they all enjoy it so much I'm so glad bob says to pets you made them feel welcome 2 days in a row so I think we can successfully know they will always come back, both bark happily I know so for sure and just like that it's time to go home again and do it all over again they all go home and feed them and then everyone is off to bed for how tiring work was and being puppy's they all fall asleep.